or Connect

Posts by GusW

Sunday mornings are fun at the historic Buena Vista Cafe to sit at the bar, have breakfast and an Irish Coffee. (they make up to 2,000 of them a day) This is the place that invented the drink and is that world's largest single user of Irish whiskey. Get there on the early side because it gets pretty full by 10am. It is a fun crowd and a partial view overlooking the Bay and the Cable Car turnaround by Fisherman's Wharf. http://www.thebuenavista.com/home/menu.html For...
^ Mr. Sasamoto is the man!!!!!
I posted two pics of ab-fits with the adorable ms. sam
This guy (OP) may be a troll, but it does remind me of one of my Business school profs. He said when he graduated from college in the late 60's he was so broke he could only afford one suit. (needed a suit for work). He bought one green suit and 7 shirts. He wore the suit every day to Boeing in Seattle. Every Sat morning he took it and his shirts to the cleaners and picked them up in the afternoon. He did it for one year. When he could afford a couple of new suits he...
Got it a couple weeks ago from Khakis of Carmel made by Ring Jacket with Zegna cloth.
Just seeing the 34 now it doesn't look loose in the chest and waist. In fact it appears to be pulling a bit on the button. Be careful not to buy into the GQ skinny fit suit look. You want a fit that flatters your build but you also want enough room to be comfortable and to move and live in your suit.
Yes Sarah would be a good merger AKA wife material. Get your M&A team on that asap.
This isn't 2008 when the world didn't know if US banks would run out of money. But when you have the second largest economy, and the world's major growth machine for the last 7 years begin a significant slowdown, it has a wide range of effects throughout the world with anyone who uses any commodities or sells goods and services to China. So, there will be a lot of adjusting to do. Some has already happened. The US is fairly strong and not going into a recession anytime...
I think anything you do to enhance curb appeal is a good long term strategy. I'm sure you will enjoy it too.
Love the look of the 3 part wooden trees inside of the bespoke Loob boots.