or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

^^Nice. Looks like a good fit as well.
Received my Heschung Genet Chukka boots today. Now that I have my size in my favorite color, I will share my enthusiasm for this shoe and brand. These are "oh-so-comfortable" and a beautiful shade of suede. With jeans, khakis, cords or even grey flannels this will become a favorite for casual and casual dress. I'm planning on making these my go-to shoes for walking around Barcelona and London in a few weeks. My last pair of Heschungs saw heavy tourist duty walking the...
I think a great deal of the success of tapering pleated pants is based upon the original cut of the pants themselves. If you start with very wide, very full thighs and pleats (like many mid 90's-early 2000 pants) your chances are slim. I know a SA at Wilkes Bashford who had a closet full of Kiton and Brioni suits, lost 35 lbs and had all of them taken in. Because the original lines of the pleated pants were more classic, they look great. (And, using a good tailor). I...
On behalf of all the Styleforum members who came out the other night for the Meetup, I want to thank Jim, Connie and the team at Khaki's for hosting such an enjoyable event. We appreciated your warm and generous hospitality.
For more information on Khaki's of Carmel here is the link to their affiliate thread: leforum.net/t/417904/khakis-of-carmel-official-affiliate-thread-carmel-by-the-sea-california/0_30 Most of all, get down to Carmel and check out the store. The amount and variety of inventory is crazy. You'll love it.
Suits and jackets from Khaki's RTW inventory as well as a number of sample jackets brought by Mr Sasamoto for the trunk show.
And, how could I forget a photo of their Khaki's
Blogger dudes at the Styleforum Meetup
Had a great time working with Jim and Mr Sasamoto of Ring Jacket yesterday selecting a suit. They also have lots of shirts and pants by Ring at the trunk show. The pants are very nice and an excellent value. Be sure and stop in if you have a chance. The trunk show continues today. There are lots of jackets and suits to try on in very small to large sizes. US 34 and up. Jim and Mr Sasamoto
By the way, the trunk show continues today. If you have a chance, get over and see all the jackets, fabrics, suits, pants and accessories today. I was surprised how many Forum members tried things on and found the fit to be ideal. Ring makes an excellent garment at a very good value.