or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

The Sorento is my all time favorite Borrelli model. Somebody buy this!
Please also show this with a black silk knit tie
You would have to call Jim the owner of Khakis and ask about pricing. He did say that Ring fabrics are the best value. But if you want something a bit more traditional you might go with one of the other fabric options. Those prices will vary depending upon the swatch you select. Many of the Ring fabrics have a bit more of an open weave especially for Spring and Summer. He also mentioned that they will have both Fall/WInter and Spring/Summer fabric books. Turn around...
Khaki's of Carmel said they will be having a trunk show in San Francisco in late September of both RTW and MTO suits and jackets. They will have fabric swatches from Ring as well as Loro Piana, Holland & Sherry, Zegna, and others. The sales manager from Ring will be there to do the measuring along with staff from the Carmel store. A perfect time to check out Ring in the Bay Area.
Very nice!
I'll pass on his Stan Smith's and get the originals.
Just received my ROBINSON LES BAINS swimsuit. I'm very impressed by its fit and details. I especially like the zipper side pocket, snap fly and feel of the fabric. These are trim but not skinny. I'm so glad the baggy board short look is beginning to fade away. These offer a cool updated style.
Brioni will be showcasing four of it's master tailors at Wilkes Bashford in San Francisco on September 5th and 6th. In addition to special fabrics exclusive to this event, they will be demonstrating the execution of working buttonholes, manual placement of patterns on fabric and monogramming. The goal is to give customers a Brioni factory experience. They also mention that this is their largest ever trunk show event. It should be an interesting event and an opportunity to...
Lightweight Bresciani linen and cotton socks. Perfect for 104 degree heat in Las Vegas. Shoes are Lobb Russels
Follow me on Instagram "guswalbolt" I just returned from MAGIC in LV with some #menswear shots