or Connect

Posts by GusW

I graduated college in 1976 and began my publishing company in the SF Bay Area. I was working closely with one of the two largest printers on the West Coast and the majority of their volume came from advertising. As a result I would meet with them and have lunches with various management and often some of their advertising clients. I was in my early 20's everyone else was 40's to late 50's. It was all suit and tie. A typical meeting would be to arrive at 10AM, chat for 30...
I bought a new pair of dirty bucks and they are nubuck and not suede. I miss real suede. They seem kind of fake like pleather even though they are real leather.
It is a cool look but the inseam is crazy short. Actually I like how his boss is wearing a colorful scarf as an ascot/bandana.
Try Harry's of London. They have a Driver shape but a full rubber bottom. Quite comfortable for walking around town so they travel well. http://www.harrysoflondon.com/basel-2-scotch-dark-brown
White and off-white pants have always been a favorite look with a blue blazer. I'm looking forward to seeing the combinations.
I've been in Chicago many times in late May and wouldn't consider anything but seersucker, a light tan cotton, linen or tropical weight wool. I suppose Nature flicks a switch and you better be ready for heat and humidity pretty soon.
With two layers of heavy leather in the front, it rarely looks good on most people. Go with a trimmer waist style and a front zip.
That is what happens when you let anybody in
Here is a real long-shot idea for the close.... Drapper, sitting in the Miller meeting and looks out of the window and sees a plane vapor stream make a cross with the Empire State building. Drapper then meets the ex-husband in Racine who tells him to find Jesus. So the guess is that Don picks up a hitchhiker who will be a Jesus Freak. Don finds new meaning in life because of the message and accepts the Lord rejecting his old ways and life. Once again he would be starting...