or Connect

Posts by Kent

Blackbowtie: Actually, it's not adjustable, but if I tie it so the points don't stick out so far, it doesn't look as big anymore. I'll take your advice and just go ahead and wear a diamond point while not really thinking about the fact that I'm wearing one.
Do you guys think this looks good?  
Okay, so the best way to avoid this problem is just to avoid diamond point bows altogether?
Diamond point bow ties How does the general rule about bow ties not being wider than your collar / face apply to diamond point bows? Is it okay if the points go out further like here: http://www.stangeberlin-onlineshop.d...ce30757009.jpg ...Or in the third picture down here: http://thecordialchurchman-blog.com/...point-bow-tie/ ? I'm assuming it's fine as long as the main part of the bow not including the points is within the...
Hmmm.... amputation sounds like more than I would be up for. Toe reconstruction doesn't sound like much fun either - I'm envisioning high costs and then walking around with a cast or something for a while afterwards.... but I suppose I probably ought to consider it as it could actually be a great long-term solution, allowing me to fit into lots of RTW shoes for the rest of my life..... I'll think about it.   Has anyone here done this? If so, was it worth doing?
A quick update: I've decided to try a few different solutions suggested here and then I'll be able to see from experience which one/s work best for me.   As someone pointed out in an earlier post here, there is a little bit of a slippage problem with shoes that are way too long for the sake of my poor pinky toe. Beyond that, I think the creasing in the shoe is kind of overdone. As long as the shoes are too overly long, this works okay, but I think some of the other...
Thank you all for your support and advice.  There seem to be a lot of possible options for me.   In any case, I need to get away from this whole business of cramming my feet into shoes that crush my toes (option 1 in my first post). This is really the worst option possible and could even cause me more serious problems in the future if I keep that up. Before posting here I was trying to use stretch sprays and that never really made things stretch enough to get rid of...
Wow, you guys are amazing. Actually, in just a few hours you “web dudes” have given me a lot of good feedback….  even including the idea that maybe I should go see a podiatrist at some point….
Hello,   This is my first post here and I may be really getting off on the wrong foot by asking a question like this.... but, here goes anyway.   This has to do with wierd feet and square-toed shoes, so anyone who gets grossed out or really agressive about these topics be warned. Personally, I don't really care much for the look of square-toed shoes either and much prefer the aethetics of round-toed shoes. However, unfortunately I have abnormally boxy feet - my...