or Connect

Posts by azumi

Since I lost my only white pocket square and the other one might not come on time, I think I'll follow your suggestion, no square.
Could I fold a pocket square in 1 or 3 points style to go to an job interview, or I must use straight fold?   Thanks.

Firstly, I'd say my apolpgy for asking this question here. I have no chukka boot until now, so I have decided to buy one but I'm wondering between a C&J Tetbury (yes I'm influenced by Daniel Craig in 007) and EG Silverstone or G&G Arran.    Aesthetically, I prefer the EG Silverstone or G&G Arran, but I'm not sure that they're worth paying more $500 or so in comparison with the C&J Tetbury.   Hope I can have your help, erudite SF members.
Thank you, it's burnt pine.
My first pair of Edward Green, I'm very satisfied with this.  
What size is it?
I'm wondering about the C&J 341 last sizing. Normally I'm 8D US so should I go down a whole size or half a size with this last?
So beautiful, but unfortunately it's 2 size bigger than my size. Is it MTO or RTW shoes, where did you buy this shoes?
Thank all of you kind guys about information about EG shoe tree, since I'm living in VN, I can't go to their store to ask, so I'll email EG people or Leffot about shoe tree for my new EG monk shoes.