or Connect

Posts by azumi

Hi guys, do you have to pay for any import duty when order a Meermin and have it shipped from Spain to the US?
Do you guys know whether a pair of shoes ordered from the UK to the US will be charged by import duty or any sort of other duties or not?   Thank you.
Thank you, just one more question:   This is first time I order a pair of shoes from C&J (a shop located in UK) to the US, so do you know that whether it's subject of import duty or not? If it was charged by that duty, how many percentage on the orginal price? 
I've ordered a 7.5E C&J shoes and want to buy a pair of C&J shoes tree, but not sure which size of the trees should I purchase, 7 or 8 as they don't have 7.5 for trees.   Please help.
Very beautiful, Clapeyron.
I think I would not wear a velvet blazer under daylight, I intend to wear it at night when go to a restaurant. I only have a black silk bowtie and a wool paisley navy/burgundy/light green. I'm considering to buy a burgundy or navy velvet bow tie. But before it arrived, may I wear that wool paisley bow tie with my dark green velvet blazer?
Should I wear a dark green velvet blazer with a velvet bowtie or a silk bowtie, and which color should work well with this blazer (combined with white crisp shirt, charcoal grey trousers, black.brown shoes)?
Yes Sir, it's an interview for construction management job, will take place in Korea, I heard that Korean pay a lot of attention to appearance.
Surprisingly I realise that I have no black oxford or derby shoes left because I gave two black oxford pairs for my friends as gifts and now I'm going to an interview. I have only two black pairs in wardrobe but one is a Chelsea boot and the last one is a plain toe single monkstrap shoes. But I still have a few lace up shoes such as a dark brown cap toe oxford and a burgundy full brogue derby (apart from several double, single brown, tan monkstrap and brown, burgundy...
Sorry if I make you confused, I had only one plain white PS and it's gone. I buy another online but it seems stuck somewhere. I have several other PS but all are paisley, small dot etc.