or Connect

Posts by azumi

Can I pay by transfer to your bank account?
In order to purchase those shoes on sale, I have to place order through the email and transfer between 10.00 - 21.15 GMT?
Do you have any discount for Thanks giving or Christmas?
Could you tell me what is the type of cut of shirts size 38, slim or regular fit?   Thank you.
Thank you Chowkin,   Maybe I would visit a store of EG in Hongkong when I have a chance, I'm living in Vietnam now, quite near Hongkong you know. But here if I ordered shoes or any sort of clothes directly from England or any foreign countries, I would be charged 30% for the import duty and around 10% more for special consumption tax. These duties make the price of the shoes increase dramatically.
Thank you Sir, maybe one more question, if he places an order online to receive shoes in the UK, how could he claim back VAT? Will the VAT invoice included in the parcel shipped to his house?
Beautiful cut and fit.
His nationality is United Kingdom but now he's living and working in Vietnam. He'll return to the UK for a short time (just about a month) and then come back to Vietnam for a year. I intend to ask him to do me a favor by purchasing some shoes in the UK (then bring them back to VN) and reclaim the VAT but we are not sure if he can claim it back because of his nationality.  Could you give any suggestion about this case? Thank you.
Sorry for my question may not relate the thread, but I want to know if an UK citizen bought a shoes at price including VAT in London, then he leaved for a destination outside the EU and brought that shoes with him (new in box), would he received the deduction of VAT before leaving England?
You should post your question here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/4125#post_6739369   There are some expert tailors.