or Connect

Posts by azumi

Thank you Sir, Do they use leather for both buckles?
May I ask what is used to connect the rear buckle (near the heel) to the monkstrap shoes, ie Westminster?   My Meermin uses a piece of leather to connect the fore buckle (near the vamp) to the shoes and a piece of fabric (kind of elastic or something like that, sorry I don't know the exact name of it) for the rear buckle and now it is torn out.    I search around C&J Lowndes, Carmina and John Lobb William monkstrap shoes and I think they have a same piece of cloth to...
Thank Leaves. I wear size 7E on 946 last and it fits me quite well so could you suggest which size should I wear for 74945 or 804?  Moreover, could you tell me which last used for EB button boots made for Leffot? I read somewhere on this topic that it is 062 or 2102B but it seems that it still is not clear. I would appreciate if you could give me some examples about 062 last.
Which kind of leather for shaft for button boots do you prefer, llama or peccary?
I plan to order a new sharkskin gray suit with Neapolitan cut (spalla camicia, 3 roll 2 buttons, barchetta etc) but I am wondering between two hip flap pockets and a ticket pocket or two patch pockets.    Can you give me some advices?   Thanks.
Can anyone please post some photos of EB boots/shoes on 06 last?   I want to order another pair of button boots of EB via Skoak but Im wondering between 062, 74945 and 2102B.
My EB plum MC boots get creasing exactly like yours and it happened immediately after I put my feet inside the boots. I also feel that EB MC is thinner than other regular calf, I don't have any regular calf of EB. Next time I will try EB regular calf and avoid MC. This is the first time I try MC and the result is not as I expected. May I ask what last are these boots based on?Is EB regular calf not get creased as the similar way to its MC?
Don't you sell RTW suit and sportcoat anymore?
My size is 7.5E (UK) in EG 888, same in C&J 348, 7E in 337 C&J, 7E (G&G Arran TG73), 7.5E (Burnham TG73). As I read on Skoak website, Simpson is sung fitting last, so maybe I should choose 7.5?
Thank you for these advices, Leaves and Don,   Yes I intended to buy the Lowndes at first as I own a few pairs of C&J shoes (satisfied with them) but I want something new, that's why Im asking for advice about Carmina and C&J (benchgrade line).   Actually, the most wanted double monk for me is the Westminster in dark oark but my fund is quite limited this season, so I have to aim to a more affordable target. After doing some research and asking for your help here, I...