or Connect

Posts by azumi

Do you think this pants can be let out at the waist?   I usually wear 30 (have to fasten the waist a little bit) but it isn't available so I have to opt for 28 or 32, the 32 is pretty loose obviously but it can be re-cut like 30 easily. The 28 seems to be good at every measurement because I'm thin except the waist.   If this waist can be let out, I would buy the 28.
The arms still are a little bit tight?  The shoulders make you look more muscular.
I don't have any G&G shoes until today when I have two pair of boots, named Burnham and Arran. They look very beautiful as I expected, but the shoe trees included with the Burnham makes me confused. I cannot pull the trees out of the Burnham (I received my shoes with trees put in). It seems to tight that I cannot pull it out, but I believe the trees size is correspond to the shoes size. For the Arran, it is OK and I can pull the trees out of the boots quite easily as I can...
What color of Saphir shoe cream and wax polish I should use for this color of shoes?   Now I have Dark and Medium brown, Neutral, Mahogany, Hermes Red, Burgundy and Black. The neutral color is safe but I don't know if I can use another color that match the original color of this shoes.  
I think the Islay is a derby pattern and have laces, so you could size down a size. That is to say, 8.5 UK would be fine for you.
Do you think a NEW shoes need to be treated with a layer of Saphir Dubbin Graise conditioner before applying polishing cream and wax?
I received a bunch of shoe care product from AFPoS the day before yesterday, more than 30 items.    They are all carefully packed and I'm very happy with them, AFPoS provides great services. 
I got it, very reasonable. I want a slim fit jacket because I'm small and thin, so if I picked up a 46R, I had to get it altered at back lenght, may be sleeve length also. But if I picked the 23, the jacket seems to be a little bit too baggy.
Well, these measurements I mentioned is taken from Washington and Soho sport coats measurement dimensions, so I think those waist dimensions are waist coat, not waist pan.  That's why I'm very confused why the chest and waist dimensions of the 46R (EU size) and 23 (I presume that size 23 is similar to 46S) are so different.