or Connect

Posts by azumi

My size is 7.5E (UK) in EG 888, same in C&J 348, 7E in 337 C&J, 7E (G&G Arran TG73), 7.5E (Burnham TG73). As I read on Skoak website, Simpson is sung fitting last, so maybe I should choose 7.5?
Thank you for these advices, Leaves and Don,   Yes I intended to buy the Lowndes at first as I own a few pairs of C&J shoes (satisfied with them) but I want something new, that's why Im asking for advice about Carmina and C&J (benchgrade line).   Actually, the most wanted double monk for me is the Westminster in dark oark but my fund is quite limited this season, so I have to aim to a more affordable target. After doing some research and asking for your help here, I...
Can anyone help me decide to pick a new double monk pair? Im wondering between C&J Lowndes or Carmina in Simpson last. I have not had any pair of Carmina so far although I heard a lot of good reputation about their quality.
Anyone have boots on 946 last? I ordered a pair of button boots on this last in Dec of 2014 but I cannot find any pic of 946 boots.
Is Deco the most elongated last of G&G?
I have ordered my first double breasted suit in my life. I have chosen grey chalk stripe after wondering between grey chalk stripe and navy windowpane pattern. I decide to go with a 4 seasons wool chalk stripe which is light weight cloth instead of flannel chalk stripe because I live in a tropical climate country, where the winter is not too cold (around 10 -12 degree C), . But as I did some search before, some experts in this forum said that chalk stripe work best with...
Both are very beautiful, Sir. I think I will buy the 337 for black shoes and maybe the 363 for a brown pair (calf or suede). Thank you for the photo.
Anyone can post a real life pic of 363 Lonsdale in black? Im wondering between these two last a black Oxford as I want to buy a new black Oxford. The 363 seems look good for a brown Oxford, but for a more conservative black shoes, I am not sure..?
I came across this before, but the 363 is half size bigger and from the angle of the camera, the 363 looks not as beautiul as 337. From the pictures in C&J website, 363 looks much better. I also know 363 is more elongated but I just want to know for a black cap toe Oxford, what is more suitable, in your experienced opinions.
I've sold every black shoes I had, now I want to buy a new black pair oxford shoes. I inteded to buy an EG Chelsea oxford, but I dont want to invest to much on a pair that I will rarely use. So I decide to go with C&J, but now wondering between the Lonsdale (last 363) or Audley (last 337). The Audley looks more classic and sober to me, but the Lonsdale is quite attractive. Please give me some advices.   Thank you and appreciate any suggestion.