or Connect

Posts by azumi

I'm wondering between the Lonsdale and the Audley for my formal black oxford, the different is the last only as far as I know (363 vs 337). Can anyone please give me some suggestion?
Hi Leaves, how does the Enzo Bonafe 363 MOD round classic last compare to EG 202 or 888 last? I wear 7.5 888 of EG, should I wear 7 or 7.5 EB 363?
Any change to get Bonafe button boots in other colors in the future?
Sorry for my noob-question, I see there is an option for tie construction on Sam Hober webpage but I do not know how to choose the seven fold option for a tie? 
Can anybody please tell me about the shoulder measurements of size 42 and 44 of the Washington and Havana jacket?
Glad to hear this from an expert, I prefer Rioja as well, how does it compare to black on the Cooper?
I going to order my first MTO G&G (also my first wholecut) in Deco range. I intend to order black color with the Cooper because I think the wholecut is most formal style, then I want this go with black. The only issue is I do not prefer black for normal days at office, I actually prefer Vintage Rioja or Espresso colors, so I want to ask whether the Rioja or Espresso will look as good as black on Cooper. If this option is okay, I may choose black for next MTO G&G such as...
Is the Havana jacket half-canvassed?
[[SPOILER]]Suitsupply or Benjamin suit. I see that they usually provide suits size 34.
Which is more formal fabric in order? birdseye, twill, houndstooth, sharkskin/pick and pick, worsted, nailhead and herringbone?