or Connect

Posts by pkm trainer

Size down one if you want a slimmer fit.   P.s. Please someone sell flight pants in sz 44 -  
Hi all,   For sale is a pair of ZB minimalist DNA pants in black size 46 - hemmed by Zam to 32 inseam.   Brand new with tags, only tried on once but unfortunately too small for me. I am unable to return these as they have been altered therefore I am willing to sell at a loss.   Pictures of the actual item can be taken on request but they are otherwise available on the ZB website: http://shop.zambarrett.com/ss14-minimalist-dna-jeans-black   These are currently sold...
 peir wu wool pants
  Received black 4-zip today   +2 megapixel camera
Are there going to be more items added in the future? Does that mean I have to pay international shipping fees every purchase or can items be shipped together?
Don't think coupon works for that   PRE-2974f4d4
  It's black.   For questions please pm, haven't been keeping up with this thread.  
Hi there,   Very nice slim trousers brand new with tags, only tried on once but was too small Can provide photos of actual item if needed Shipping from NZ   Size: 3 Waist: 15.75 " Front Rise: 10.75" Inseam: 34.25" Hem: 6.50" Thigh: 10.75   Thanks, pkm
Hi there,   Brand new with tags, tried on once - was too small Fabric feels very nice Photos from webstore, can take photos of actual item if needed Shipping from NZ   Size: 3 Waist: 15.75 " Front Rise: 10.75" Inseam: 34.25" Hem: 6.50" Thigh: 10.75   Thanks, pkm
Good service, would recommend