or Connect

Posts by pkm trainer

Hi,   For sale is a TOJ 4 zip MDR in black.   Gun metal zips, lamb, bemberg lining.   Basically a 46, slightly modified - measurements as below.   Worn less than 10 times and kept in good condition 9/10.   Paid $810, and more than 6 months wait. Don't wear enough to justify keeping. Asking for $700, shipping from NZ - we split tracked shipping.    shoulders 17.0" chest...
 From aegis? Is it new season/I wonder if it will go on sale
It was about this time last year
yes it's the same as the metropolis tees
Size down one if you want a slimmer fit.   P.s. Please someone sell flight pants in sz 44 -  
Hi all,   For sale is a pair of ZB minimalist DNA pants in black size 46 - hemmed by Zam to 32 inseam.   Brand new with tags, only tried on once but unfortunately too small for me. I am unable to return these as they have been altered therefore I am willing to sell at a loss.   Pictures of the actual item can be taken on request but they are otherwise available on the ZB website: http://shop.zambarrett.com/ss14-minimalist-dna-jeans-black   These are currently sold...
 peir wu wool pants
  Received black 4-zip today   +2 megapixel camera
Are there going to be more items added in the future? Does that mean I have to pay international shipping fees every purchase or can items be shipped together?
Don't think coupon works for that   PRE-2974f4d4