or Connect

Posts by Knight

^ lovely. Always loved that psychedelic print. I managed to find a little time and a little luck with the weather to post another fit pic. Mind you I won't get to wear this stuff till may/June next year at the earliest. Overparka / dark navy geometric Bask shirt / olive navy floral jacquard Long beanie / Dk navy sweater knit Shooting pant / Dk navy red floral jacquard Oak Street bootmakers / custom trail Oxford mismatch / brown black natural Taken a few more pics but...
No problems, I'm lucky enough to have received a lookbook, but for the colours / fabrics etc why Steven and Gary from Drinkwaters of course
^ if it does it might possibly be a winter release. Loftman's M-51 is actually the Enfield Jacket from the 2015 SS range, few detail changes like pockets mainly, plus it uses a nyco reverse sateen (from the look of it -- could be wrong). The Enfield Jacket comes in Olive cotton ripstop / 3 colours / navy, olive, khaki The highland parka from FW14 is used again in the SS15 collection and is renamed as the Type 51 parka (a true M-51) also in cotton ripstop and also only...
@ManofKent @mbaum El QUaG   Thanks as always boys, i appreciate it :) I'm finally going to purchase a homespun Bedford from Gary soon, so I'll probably post a (now seemingly mandatory) Bedford Homespun style pic soon.   MOK that look with the Lafayette pant is lovely. I always wanted those but sadly missed out, they're a nice pant to own.
@ManofKent that look with the homespun bedford is lovely!   Finally got a chance to post another pic, probably the most extreme that I'll ever wear it, but i can always pare it back :   Deer striker navy cord 8Wale Bedford dark navy red floral jacquard Spread collar shirt red purple gun club twill Combi vest dark navy sweater knit Tux pant dark navy geometric jacquard Oak Street bootmakers Customised mismatched ripple sole trail oxford    
Looks terrific man!   I don't think there are any style guides per se, the hooded long bush shirt can be dressed up and down – the example beneath is styled by Daiki himself for Brutus magazine and shows a button down shirt underneath the bush shirt, with a jacket and vest over it for added layering – in case you wish to go that far.  
 Gary this is wonderful, you should be proud! It is great to see the shoot incorporated your EG inventory from previous seasons as well. A testament to EG's timelessness. Also, as Mike said the whole 'no rules' approach to how its worn. Exciting!
   Thanks fellas  I'll try and post a little more often haha. I received some goodies from Gary recently which I'll post up soon.Mike you're always looking sharp mate and Dockers the workaday gear rocks. I'd love a pair of those 41 Khakis for myself too.
@Dino19 I'd go true to size mate. It's fully adjustable if you wish for a more structured fit.
@eluther @fycus great guess mate these are Yuketens