Posts by Knight

In case you guys haven't found out the prices – the Dr Marten's x EG Ghillie's are priced at $230. Hope this helps.
I've had the privilege of seeing the look book as well it's truly an amazing collection!   It's very reminiscent of Daiki's work over at WWM.   I promised not to say much but... Watch out for the footwear collaborations.
Looking great bud.
It's been a while since I've posted. Always nice coming back. This was taken not too long ago. Bedford / Navy Red floral jacquard (FW14) Pocket square / Navy polka dot Hooded interliner / Navy sweater knit (FW15) Banded collar long shirt / Navy crest (FW15) Shooting pant / Dk navy moleskin (FW15) (Unseen) Ripple sole custom yuketen Maine Guide / Brown
EG's workaday label also has a lovely range of denim plus a few options with washes if you're into that. Price wise they're affordable too and the quality is amazing.
Beautiful collection and beautiful Drinkwaters buy! Ground pant looks incredible.
Been a while since I posted -- everyone's looking great as usual. Nice to see posts from longer time members too. Type 5 jkt indigo dungaree (ss15) Baker jkt navy polka dot (ss14) Tshirt White 'hibiscus' (ss15) Ghurka short navy dolphin (ss15) New England Outwewear x EG 2 eye boat shoe white
Yet again a stunning collection. Just lovely, bright and refreshing. The complete opposite of SS15.
^ I own an over parka from aw/14 and I went true to size. The fit was perfect. There's a zip at the back that goes up quite high to loosen things up more and make it easier to take off.
^ Lovely styles from everyone! Keep on posting all of you. Man of Kent you never disappoint :)   TF black floral jacq Round collar big plaid black Tie floral flannel black Lt parka grey BDU Trickers x EG split toe boot   This plus the look i posted a little while back were the 2 silhouettes I wanted to try and pull off. Oh and regards to @eluther for the footwear recommendation.