or Connect

Posts by Knight

@ManofKent it's a lovely fabric, and the print is great. It's been a fan favourite and based on your fit pics, you will definitely make that vest work
That black navy stripe dexter jacket looks wonderful and definitely on my radar (hint Gary + this winter collection is just delightful
^ Lovely mate. Simply lovely. Aviator khaki CL floral Combi-suit olive Fishing vest khaki Arrow + Nepenthes blucher in brown (I've been hammering these)
^ those look great Few looks I've been wearing over the past few weeks (in an attempt to post more) Probably my biggest submission so I apologise for the breadth of this post... Aviator olive iridescent (SS14) Camp shirt navy multi patchwork Ghurka brown floral canvas Navy red bandana print scarf (S12) Arrow ring blucher slipon for NepNY Short coverall indigo railroad stripe Long bush shirt blue chambray Navy red bandana print scarf (S12) Balloon pant navy...
@mbaum lovely mate!
^ Yep that's it! Those are the 3. Drove me mad trying to decide which to choose. In the end it was the red part that got me. Nice find Mike
Thanks Mike! I will do. I'm getting a few more things soon so I'll post again.The print on my Ghurka shorts is the Red/Olive woodblock print. This was the Nepethes exclusive... I also had my eye on the crest prints but they weren't on Ghurka shorts. The olive crest print looks quite amazing on the Baker jacket.
^ The floral Nehru suit looks great! Explorer khaki weather poplin Rounded collar navy/khaki stripe / white combo Tie khaki Paisley indian print Ghurka red/olive woodblock print Alden suede Tassel loafer
Yes, I have that very piece in that fabric too. The fabric is cotton linen, light, and a little sturdy. The colour is amazing as you can see. It's shades of khaki, brown, tan, hint of olive and very delicate. The vest itself is a great layering piece -- goes with any jacket and any colour really.
PM sent