or Connect

Posts by 2942

Sold. Thank you, SF.
 It is 175 USD for the shoes plus 35 USD for shipping.
Disregard...
Thank you. Replied.
57" long, 3.75" wide. 3-fold construction. Classic shape for a four-in-hand knot.   Never worn. Received as a gift. It is truly a gorgeous tie but unfortunately a bit too wide for my taste.   It is sold for $85 plus $11 or $18 for shipping.   Please message with what you are willing to pay.
Width and length of the midnight blue Hober? Thanks.
I have the Navy Fina and IMO, it's a couple of shades lighter than what I would call navy. If in doubt, go for Midnight Fina/Picolla.
I received my three new shirts (14.5 slim) today and unfortunately have to say I'm very disappointed with my order. While fabrics are great and craftsmanship flawless, size wise they look nothing like the other S&M shirts I've purchased before. Sleeves are about 5/8 inch longer, chest looks larger and at bicep they are roomier and not slimmer!  Rick, what changes have you made on 14.5 Slim?
 Two months ago, I had one tie shipped to Toronto using standard shipping and didn't get hit with anything. I'd stay away from DHL as much as possible. Last week, I paid $64 for duties and taxes for a pair of shoes I'd bought for 170.
Looking to sell this glen plaid silk-linen blazer from J Crew in size 36S. Purchased last summer and has been tried on exactly twice (once at the store, once at home).  I love everything about it except, unfortunately, it's too long for my taste. Retailed for $448. Looking to get $145 shipped to CONUS/Canada OBO. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Here are the details from J Crew (website link: https://goo.gl/5B4GHC): This version of the Ludlow sportcoat is...