or Connect

Posts by 2942

Ella Fitzgerald Nine Simone Beth Gibbons
Yes, it's possible. I've received FedEx invoices in the mail for a couple of purchases after they were delivered. Wear em in good health!
@TurboTropic Did you have to pay anything for duty and taxes?
@villagepark As others have mentioned, sleeves are way too short. I had a similar experience with my first (and probably last) SC purchase at SS. Tried on a jacket in 36S and everything fit perfectly except for the sleeves which were too short. Had them let out the sleeves (was told by staff there was enough fabric to let out) but turned out there was not enough fabric to get the proper length. So the jacket's been sitting in the closet. I know it's a difficult thing to...
Subscribed. Very glad to find a football-related thread in the forum and look forward to the discussions when teams are back from international break.
Welcome to the forums. I'd definitely be interested in checking out your new collection.
I'll go with F. @Claghorn, please send me a message with your paypal info and I'll send you the payment. Thank you.
@Claghorn I would be interested in receiving one of these as I have been meaning to try this brand for some time. Would you be willing to send one to Canada?
 Out of curiosity, what did you base your measurements on, a well fitting pair of pants or actual body measurements? I've been meaning to try them but don't have much confidence in my self measurement skills.
@7_rocket Or these, if they fit your style. They can be dressed up or down.