or Connect

Posts by Auburn

What is AAR? I've never seen it before... Is it a diffusion line?
That is basically what I hated about living in southern California. There is no real reason to even own outerwear.
That looks great ivwri. I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law, I hope he gets well soon!
That's a really nice knit but I'm sort of on a saving mission. Thanks for thinking of me though!
I've seen and tried the wool jumper on. It is definitely raw wool, so anyone expecting a sweater should steer clear. My first thought was that I was holding a piece of carpet; the fabric is really stiff and I had trouble putting it or taking it off because there is zero give.  
Chase: I got them for 40 euros or something.   The label on my knit is just the normal "Y's". It says size 3 but I wouldn't be suprised if it was actually one size only. On a different note, did Y's sizing switch from letters to numbers at the same time as YYPH?
  My Yohji sunglasses. I really like them although I will have to wait a while before I can wear them again...   Detail of the back of my Y's turtles neck. On the right is a triangle shaped seam which pulls the knit around the hips.
You are probably better off going with a 3 or maybe a 4. I am 6 feet and 3 is basically as low as I could go, while still retaining the shape I like. Although I do have a favorite pair of mid 90s wool gabardines and they are a medium, so sometimes it depends on the year or cut of the pant in question.
I just leave the sleeves like that, no need for gloves! As to glasses I have a pair of Yohji sunglasses. As soon as I have time, I'll post a pic of them.
  Just got this Y's turtleneck about a month ago. It is super thick and really warm. I'll put up some detail shots when I get the chance, because the bottom hem is really interesting and resposible for twisting the sweater.   Ben your latest fits are looking really good. Keep it up!   I just got done watching an interview with Yohji perhaps it hasn't been posted before?   Interview