or Connect

Posts by Wing0

Very interested in these. Please return my pm if they are still for sale
we have a Lambskin leather/ wool varisty from Mister that I bought from Sinnerz a little while ago. Still in great conditon and had a Blackwatch inner lining. Great for Winter and if you can't afford the price of a TOJ      Chest: 22.5 Length: 27 Armhole: 11.5 Sleeve: 28
A Marcelo Burlon Tee in a size M (FIts like a l or xl) that is brand new and never been worn. (Never got around to it before I lost the weight. 
Could you do $100 even?
Common Projects grey desert boot sneaker. Upper is made up of extremely soft unlined fullgrain leather. These fit and feel amazing and I can't even begin to explain how comfortable these shoes are. The sole is the slightly lower version of the signature Italian sole CP uses now and it gives off more of a contemporary, sleek look. Slight water stain on the toe of the right shoe but could most likely be cleaned out, otherwise it's not very noticeable. Sole has a little wear...
Del Toro Shoes Prince Albert Slippers  Velvet & Leather: Grosgrain trim at heel & opening; Leather lined; Leather padded insole; Leather sole; and Leather heel Regularly $325-400 Brand New In Original Box Size 9.5 (U.S.)    Bought them off the website and they different fit. My loss is your gain. Also taking offers. 
10/10 (only tried on) Size Small (Fits TTS Medium) This Size is Sold Out Everywhere. Pit to Pit 21" Length is 27" (open to trades) (Size M in the same model)
A few rare items I am very keen to acquire. I would like the Jackets in size M and the Sweat pants roughly size 34 which I believe is an M in Thom. Please message me with any info.  
I need some advice I wear roughly a 34/34 in Uniqlo jeans and I like my jeans to fit skinny. I tried the different APC cuts and because of my larger thighs I think that New Standerds will work. I want to get a size 33 and then taper from the knee down what do you guys think?