or Connect

Posts by Wing0

New or used. Message me with pics.
If this thread is in the wrong place I aplogize and mods can move. So about a week ago against my better judgment I decided to take this user up on a deal for a pair of Balenciaga hightops. At first he was quick to respond and gave me plenty of tagged pictures but after I paid him he has not responded to my messages or sent me a tracking number. I paid him though PayPal so I am fully covered and if anyone eles has a problem like this with him please send me a pm because I...
Still looking for these. Sickk is a scammer by the way
Against my better judgment I decided to take this user up on a deal for a pair of Balenciaga hightops at first he was quick to respond and gave me plenty of tagged pictures but after I paid him he has not responded to my messages or sent me a tracking number. I paid him though PayPal so I am fully covered and if anyone eles has a problem like this with him please send me a pm because I am building a case with PayPal on the matter.
Buyer flaked still for sale
Shoot me a pm with the color and condition and we can go from there
Bought it a while ago and left it in my closet. Lost too much weight and now it hangs off me weird but whatever my loss is your gain. 100% auth just like everything eles I have sold here. Ship out same day