or Connect

Posts by jamiebryant

Is a Pal Zileri CONCEPT Sport Coat a take or leave?
Man, im fuckin irritated. First Church's for me in the wild and some jackass misplaced the other shoe. Any ideas?
I was very excited to find this, even though it had Ring around the Collar, I thought "fuck it, i'll try to get it out, I mean, How often do you find Comme des Garcons Homme Plus anyway?" Well, I guess I was way too excited when I found it because I didnt even realize that it said "Comme des UOMO" until I get home to inspect it. Anyone else wanna confirm this is a sorry attempt at a fake? I havent seen anything online that shows they ever used that tag and theres no...
Would any of you have taken a chance on a pair of Loro Piana cotton trousers in dark brown...with piss/sweat stains on the lining? Theyre machine washable and I thought about for a split second but I havent had much luck with getting rid of stains lately and $8 seemed a little steep to take a chance.   What do you guys think?   Oh, and these were actually straight from Loro Piana, not Zanellas or anything like that.
So I went out again today. I left a....   Brooks Brothers Country Club Black Blazer It was tagged a 44L and in Loro Piana Super 120s Wool. My dumbass left it because I thought that it was a part of a suit but some extensive research at home shows that they arent and maybe I should go back in the morning for it, hopefully its still there.   and on to the goodies...   Double Breasted Blazer. In like new shape....     Mike Ditka era Chicago...
Yeah, full set of button holes on the right. Duh...didnt think to look at that. Haha, thanks guys!
So, after a couple of weeks of not finding shit, I had a decent day yesterday...   Not Pictured: Borrelli Button-Down Collar, Mitered Cuffs, Large Beige/White Stripe Shirt   Vineyard Vines 100s 2-Ply Check shirt This ended up having a huge tear on the sleeve. Hate when I dont spot things like this!   Seven for all Mankind 'The Straight' Jeans. To pay for my addiction of course.   RRL 'Boy Fit' Jeans with horrible wear treatment. It makes the jeans...
Need some advice.   Found a Vintage Brooks Brothers double breasted coat in Navy, Wool/Cashmere blend.   Problem? a noticeable moth hole on the back. Should I have picked it up anyway? (Flipping-wise of course)   It was this exact one, made in England....
Its an XS. Sorry brah.
UGH! Its seriously dry as fuck here. Everything I find seems to have something wrong with it, its driving me insane.   Heres my NO GO's for today....   1. Freeman's Sporting Club - Casual Shirt. I shouldve picked this up, I was just being stupid because I didnt find anything else. Im gonna go back for this on Friday.   2. Bonobos - Chinos in Cream White, 34x36 Looked kinda dirty, wasnt sure if any of it was stains and I didnt wanna bother.   3....