or Connect

Posts by jamiebryant

Hello,   I know theres a quick response thread but I wanted a little more thoughts on this because its not something im seeing anywhere.   I acquired these Brooks Brothers "Brooks English" Cordovan Leather Balmoral Wingtips with V-Cleat and im having trouble identifying them. So far, I suspect that they were made by Church's because the info stamp inside matches that of other Church's for Brooks Brothers shoes i've seen.   However, none of the Brooks Brothers...
I dont know, but there's an elite club of Robert Graham shirt collectors out there. I read an article on it and one dude owns over 200 Robert Graham shirt and even had Robert Graham officially design one dedicated to his daughter. I bet its even worse to have a Skeet Blanket out there with your daughter's name.   The article also sheds light on the designer. a 60+ yr old man we pass on all the time at the thrifts. Robert Stock. I should be pick up all Robert Stock stuff...
Alright ya'll....just a couple of things from today. I have a shitload more but im way toooooo lazy right now to post pics.   2 pairs of The West is Dead NWT for me. Raw Selvage and Coal Dust Selvage. I already own the Work Rise in Raw Selvage in a size 34 and they were horribly big. But these are nice and slim on the legs but around the waist it fits weird. They gap up on the waist at the back. Maybe my ass is too big? I tried one size down from these and they were...
Oh yeah, I agree. But why not go the route that will get you that maximum? The flea market is crawling with people looking for a steal. The expectation of low prices are set. Kinda like going to Wal Mart, you know prices are gonna be dumb cheap or like going to Neiman Marcus, you know theyre gonna be stupid expensive...even when theyre discounted. Im not hating on the guy for trying to maximize his profit but he's going about it the wrong way. Some might say "Oh, well,...
Whut up guys, its been awhile since ive posted any finds. Ive been trying to stay focused and work. Anyway, just wanted to vent a little....   Went to the Flea Market the other day and got proof that the dealers are worse than the Thrifts now.   Found a pair of Alden Penny Loafers in a light brown...very GOOD condition. Im thinking "Awesome! no way this guy is gonna ask for more than $40" hahaha. was I wrong. This guy wanted $200. Look em up, They went for around...
Welcome to the club buddy. I came up on a recent Dior Homme jacket last year. It was from SS12 and nearly had a heart attack when I found it.  Anyway, This piece here looks like its from AW03. Awesome find.
Woot Woot. Congrats to Rayxlui on that Tom Ford.   Been slow for me, but I managed to come up on 3 pieces....   Not shown: 1. Arc'Teryx Stingray Pant for Skiining/Snowboarding. 2. J Press Windowpane Check Dress Shirt that is going to need treatment. 3. This beauty....   The Squire by Invertere...          
I hear you. Everyone jocks Slimane.   My theory though is that people just dont wanna give up the recent stuff. I dont think that it has much to do with the designer at this point because Dior Homme has made very good name for itself (thanks to Slimane) and people will buy it and pay top dollar for it regardless of who is designing it. Assche is doing a good job with the collections, in my opinion.   As far as being in the Top 10, I somewhat agree. I dont believe it...
FUCKIN SICK! I hate you! Clawmarks are the highest selling Dior Homme jeans. You keeping them or selling them? Just curious.
I honestly believe that if the Thrift Bragging thread was dominated by SW&D heads...The voting scales would be very different.   Itd be an intense battle for the top between my Dior Homme SS12 jacket and Rayxlui's YSL Rive Gauche Leather Jacket with Thom Browne coming in at #3.   I think that if had I sold my Dior Homme jacket, Right now I would be battling for spots #2 or #3 because of the winning bid price. I doubt it wouldve cleared 2k like the Gucci loafers...