or Connect

Posts by pnewelljr

Returned both right away. The jacket's collar is just as weird in person. And overall it just felt like something a trucker would wear or something. Maybe I'm just not a thin nylon jacket kind of guy.   The swim suit was not form fitting enough, and the material felt a little off.   Overall, it just all felt a little... off.
Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. It sticks out really far, like it looks all weird. I still have time to cancel my order haha
For those interested, I just orders the swim short (navy) and the lightweight bomber (black) yesterday, both in XS. I'll post comments once I get them.     (I wanted to note, Everlane's current pricing strategy is to effectively double their cost x2 to create their retail price. The reason that sometimes this ends up in oddly high pricing is because the reality is, Everlane's costs are probably a lot higher than other's brands. I do believe it costs them $21 to create...
Well its just a personal preference, but I prefer to avoid logos at all costs. Personally, I think if a product is truly well made, its quality should speak for itself. I like to buy products so well made that they don't need a logo, because people will ask where you got it when they see it.
  That's funny, because in this picture it shows it pretty prominently??    
I know this seems trivial, but one of my biggest problems with them is they way they brand their hangers, its just super tacky, especially the shirt hangers. Its painful
Well just for those curious, I was in contact with Butler Luxury about their hangers, and when I asked about there plans, part of their response was:     It seems like their direct to consumer thing is new, and according to the rep I talked to they have actually been making hangers for big names for over 20 years. Just for people's info. That being said, their rep did seem a tiny bit stand off-ish, but maybe I was just being too sensitive.
By the way, I noticed Butler shirt hangers only come in one size, 18 inches. All my shirts are either XS or small, will that be a problem?
Alright, good to know.
I am looking to invest in some high quality wooden hangers and am trying to decide between The Hanger Project and Butler Luxury Hangers. Does anyone have any experience with one or both of these products? Also, does anyone have other recommendations? All I know is that the Butler ones are hand finished and made of only two pieces of wood, and the hanger project ones are made of four pieces of wood and machine finished. The pricing is almost identical.