or Connect

Posts by pnewelljr

Thanks for your advice. If you don't mind me asking, what is the model of your suitcase?
Was that specifically with a Rimowa Salsa? The insides of the Rimowas seems to be smaller compared to other suitcases of the same size. So like a 26" Samsonite seems to have a lot more room than a 29" Rimowa. Which is what is making me question a 26" on this purchase. Also, Rimowa includes the wheels in the 26" measurement, while many other brands do not. So in that case, 29 is more like 27
So the 29 feels it would be to big for a two week trip? I guess I am leaning towards the 26 now
People always say 26" over 29", but the inside of the salsa's are a lot less spacious than many suitcases.
I am planning on buying a Rimowa Salsa Deluxe IATA Cabin and also either the 26" or 29" size. I am having the hardest time deciding between these two sizes. I will use these mostly for travel and leisure. In general for trips of up to four-ish days, I always use a carry on. I will need the checked sized one to last for trips from 1 to 2 weeks. Does anyone have experience with one or both of these sizes?
Returned both right away. The jacket's collar is just as weird in person. And overall it just felt like something a trucker would wear or something. Maybe I'm just not a thin nylon jacket kind of guy.   The swim suit was not form fitting enough, and the material felt a little off.   Overall, it just all felt a little... off.
Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. It sticks out really far, like it looks all weird. I still have time to cancel my order haha
For those interested, I just orders the swim short (navy) and the lightweight bomber (black) yesterday, both in XS. I'll post comments once I get them.     (I wanted to note, Everlane's current pricing strategy is to effectively double their cost x2 to create their retail price. The reason that sometimes this ends up in oddly high pricing is because the reality is, Everlane's costs are probably a lot higher than other's brands. I do believe it costs them $21 to create...
Well its just a personal preference, but I prefer to avoid logos at all costs. Personally, I think if a product is truly well made, its quality should speak for itself. I like to buy products so well made that they don't need a logo, because people will ask where you got it when they see it.
  That's funny, because in this picture it shows it pretty prominently??