or Connect

Posts by pnewelljr

Yah, it's not the end of the world, just personal preference. I am definitely still considering picking up the briefcase, and Everlane offers pretty much the same laptop sleeve without any branding on it anyways.
One more thing, please be careful about logos. The thing that excites me the most about your briefcase is the high quality without a logo or branding outside. It looks like you opted to put a logo on the outside of the laptop sleeve? which is a little disappointing 
Haha, I don't think there is an official place, I was just using it as a figure of speech of sorts.
Oh! And though I realize it will never happen, my vote for the next briefcase color is Red.
I didn't have time to read through this whole thread, but the one thing your briefcase is missing for me that would make it perfect is a luggage strap (so you can put it over the handle of rolling suitcases). Have you guys considered this at all?
I second this and think it matches your general design aesthetic.
Thanks for your advice. If you don't mind me asking, what is the model of your suitcase?
Was that specifically with a Rimowa Salsa? The insides of the Rimowas seems to be smaller compared to other suitcases of the same size. So like a 26" Samsonite seems to have a lot more room than a 29" Rimowa. Which is what is making me question a 26" on this purchase. Also, Rimowa includes the wheels in the 26" measurement, while many other brands do not. So in that case, 29 is more like 27
So the 29 feels it would be to big for a two week trip? I guess I am leaning towards the 26 now
People always say 26" over 29", but the inside of the salsa's are a lot less spacious than many suitcases.