or Connect

Posts by scoobydrew

Just purchased a Barbour Classic Bedale in size 32. I'm typically a size XS in outerwear, 36S in jackets, and this coat ended up fitting pretty well. The body isn't as slim as I'd like it to be, but it's not too billowy.   The only thing that I am not satisfied with is the large width throughout the arm.   Would an Ashby in XS or Bedale SL in 32 remedy this?   Thanks
You're absolutely correct! For some reason I thought they only went down to 34.
Anyone know where I can purchase a Bedale in size 32 in the sage color in the US (or can ship to the US)?   There's several online sites from across the pond, but they do not ship to the US.
I'm looking for a Carhartt WIP "Clash" Parka in the olive green color in size XS.   Please PM me and let me know if you have one for sale.   Thanks
Here's my recently acquired Seiko SKX007 on an olive Maratac NATO (picture taken last week just after receiving it):    
Thoughts on black suede desert boots? Would like to get a pair of black boots to wear with black denim.
I completely agree with you. If you have wide(r) feet, don't hesitate to at least size down 1 full size and go EE.
I agree with the guys above. I ordered a 7D, and while it fit fine (barely any heel slip), the sides of my feet were cramped in there and "overflowing" like yours. I went with a 7EE and never looked back.
 I wear their XS slim OCBD. I picked up a couple of the flannels and the fit felt slightly looser than the slim OCBDs, but slimmer than the regular fit OCBDs. Length is slightly shorter than the OCBDs.
Bought these Uniqlo Slim Flat Front Chinos from their Spring 13 line here in the SF, CA store.    They are 30 x 29 and were hemmed by Uniqlo.   I tried them on once but never wore it out or anything. I want to sell it since I can't find a way to fit it into my style. As you can see, the tags are still on it. Extra buttons are attached on the back pocket.   Measurements: Thigh (across): ~10.5" Knee (across): ~8.5" Leg opening (across): ~7"   Please message me if...