or Connect

Posts by jch1

In case someone wanted to see olive "graysons" again...   I sure do wish I got a pair in navy as well, WI. 
Would someone with Bleecker Streets and Fifth Streets please compare the height of the two shoes and possibly snap a few pics of them? I know they are rather different in style, but I don't think I need more than one pair between the two.    Thanks!
I didn't order them yet. I'll get around to it, maybe during black friday sales. 
That probably was the original estimate, but I'm sure for some people it's a bit difficult seeing other people already with their pairs. 
When I asked a few days ago, Allison told me the outlook was "mid to late November." I didn't bother inquiring further as to why that was the case, as my bank account is currently being decimated by bourbon and boots. 
The "brown" Bleecker Street seconds I purchased just yesterday arrived today. Unfortunately, like someone else here recently had happen, they are actually bourbon. Not only is the color of the leather decidedly bourbon- I can see the walnut on non-visible portions of the tongue- but they also have the black welt and edge color that the walnuts come with. Huge bummer as there are no other BS seconds in brown anywhere near my size. I'm hoping for some kind of awesome miracle...
I shot Allison an email asking about doing a Bleecker Street in brown grain. Here's her response:   The Bleeker Street would be $395.00 plus a custom fee of $110.00(maximum). The custom fees are now prorated depending on what you want to change about the shoe. If you only want change the color of the leather the custom fee would be $80.00.    Looks like more things are changing in the MTO realm. 
Perfect- thanks! I suppose it would be smart to go with brown Bleecker Streets since I have merlot Eagle Countys on the way. Too close of a color here!
Anybody?
Can somebody please post a picture of merlot next to bobs chili? I'm debating chili or brown Bleecker Streets, but I have the merlot ECs incoming.    Thanks!