or Connect

Posts by jch1

[[SPOILER]] Honestly, I couldn't care less what combination we went with, so long as others are content. brass, black, blind, no speed hooks, whatever! I will say I really do like the versions with the brown welt as opposed to black. I agree that that takes it to a different level. 
I had the  same issue with a pair of bourbon kenilworths. I emailed Allison about it, and she provided me with a shipping label free of charge. I sent them to her, and she had them refinished, again, free of charge.
Not to brag, but this is exactly why I MTOd tassel loafers in olive suede and mora 2.0 in grey suede. 
Thanks. Looks like I missed that boat...
[[SPOILER]] What are the navy shoes in the 2nd row, 1st column?
Intentional non-spoiler. That carlyle in Bob's Chili is phenomenal. I had no interest in this model prior to seeing it in this color, but my mind has completely changed. 
I could be wrong here, but I thought the program's end didn't mean that you could no longer do any MTO, but rather that we just had to pay the MTO fee associated with the custom makeup. Thoughts?
Olive Suede Graysons. A casual Friday indeed.
So in this case, if you wanted to fix it, would you just have to pay the recraft fee?
Thanks tif. PMd.