or Connect

Posts by pekingman

Mike -  I am correct in thinking that the stock pearl grey flannel (Walt) is a different material to the MTO version (the text specifically says this is a lightweight flannel)? I am looking for something a similar weight to the "Air Force Blue" and "Lovat Green" pairs I already have. Ordering from stock would certainly be easier in terms of delivery.   Any news also on those kudulicious Tanker boots? Are you getting a full size run (up to US12) in those?
 Thanks Mike - that's good to hear. One more question ... Anything gnarly in kudu leather lined up for footwear this winter ....? Great outfit - I regret not picking up the LBM1911 Flax Chinolino when I had the chance.
 Top work on the new EPLA shirts - they all look great (and are at a killer price point). Do they all have the "new" (slightly more pronounced) collar  (including the restocks of the salt-washed oxfords)? I picked up one of the blue salt-washed shirts earlier this summer and would be tempted to pick up another if this also gets the collar update ... Another quick shirting question ... Have you sorted out the sizing issues (armhole position and sleeve width) with Gitman for...
 Does that also mean that getting jackets made from the trouser MTO fabric isn't going to be possible? The linen MTO trouser swatches look great - so much so that they have me thinking that this could be a good time to sort out a linen suit ... Now, I know of course that no one actually needs a linen suit, but that's no reason not to own one, right? If not, will there also be some linen fabric options in the Southwick MTO program. Or am I so far left field on this idea...
 Mike -  a related question ...Do I remember correctly that there was mention a while ago of a return of the oxford cloth rivets this year? Or maybe just oxford cloth trousers in one of the new cuts? The ones from a couple of seasons ago are still are my go-to choice for casual wear on really hot days and another pair would certainly get some use... 
New shirts are looking good (as is the Doyle  - you'll have to make something now to match though named Bodie for the UK-based Epaulet customers -  at least the ones of my generation....). Quick question though about the new shirts. You mentioned before a collar tweak - does that also apply to these shirts (and restocks) - or just for the new MTO fabrics?   Since I am posting I'll upload a picture of my FF fire-red cords (with the CXL Brixton boots) from last year. Not...
 Mike - any comments on EP vests as part of the new set-up with either Southwick or Samuelsohn?
Talking of windowpane Walts, this grey herringbone pair from a previous factory-finds round are one of my all time favorite trousers. Wearing today with the Klein blue Hardie cardigan (and EPxCarmina kudu jumper boots, not shown).   
Good to see something from the 1st row on the sale page go .... Now the Sandy Orange tweed, Klein blue Hardie and Callenish topcoat (all purchased in the last 3 months and still in stock in my size) are no longer taunting me as "3-in-a-row" :)   Seriously, with the extra reduction the price on the topcoat is now bonkers - I bought it at the $735 sale price and am happy with that, but at $450 it it should be strutting out of the shop by itself. Happy though to take...
 There has been so much stock flying in recently that the other Shetland tweed pants have already dropped off the "New Arrivals" page... Check here http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-chinos/Walt-Trousers-Wool - The ones listed as "UK Tweed" are all Shetland wool as far as I recall. I am still mulling over whether to get the "Sandy Orange" or "Russet" to go with the pair of wool-cash-minks already ordered to reinforce my winter pants selection. Both great...