or Connect

Posts by Rudolf

Eastern Europeans including Russians master English tailoring. I have been out of Europe for many years so I can only speak for myself. I was trained in English tailoring. If you have a few minutes and would like to know more please check out my youtube videos.  In them I explain what I do and give examples of my work in progress. There is even one video that might make you laugh.  Just enter my name in youtube, Enjoy!!   
I am a tailor not a web designer. If you can do better give me a call.
I am a tailor not web designer. If you can do better give me a call.   LOL
Apology accepted : )  It takes a big man to apologize. Even though the title for this thread is called Bespoke Tailoring in Montreal, locating the best, I never claim  to be the best and in no way is my website.  My only claim is that I am a Bespoke Tailor working out of Montreal. The website can definitely use an upgrade with recent pictures maybe a few more bells and whistles but again it seems to be bringing in business.  Since you are interested in Bespoke tailoring,...
I absolutely agree with you that the term Bespoke is loosing it true essence. “Bespoke” which originated from Savile Row, London, the Golden mile of tailoring and has meant one thing since 1790 having a full floating canvas, basted fitting and detailed hand finishing. Only fully bespoke suits are created, with functioning handmade button holes, canvas and horsehair layering in the chest plate and no fusing or glue anywhere.  In June 2008, everything changed, the...
http://dailyxy.com/article/rudolf-popardi-master-bespoke-tailor/  Here is a link to a story about me, Rudolf Popradi, in the Daily XY, Canada leading online men's magazine.  In the story there is a link that takes you right to my website. The story is entertaining and well written from an aspiring freelance  writer Chris Riddell from the Daily XY.   He contacted me and asked if he could to an  interview about how I started, where I was trained and how the industry has...
Thanks RJE for the information. I checked their supply on line and they make some beautiful buttons. Would have liked to have seen more selection in the grey horn buttons. They also have some very nice blue (blau) horn buttons. I've sent an email, few days have passed, hopely I didn't affend anyone with my German translation. I will try again in a few days. If you have any Grey horn buttons you want to be freed of, let me know. Thanks again. Rudolf Popradi, Bespoke
Yes I would be interested in your price list. Please email me at info@rudolfpopradi.com. I am in need of light or medium grey, polished would be delightful. Please also include minimum order required. Thank you Rudolf Popradi
Need help from my fellow tailors. The Company that I usually order my real horn buttons in the UK has gone belly up after 187 years, real shame, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend another company that manufactures polished real Buffalo horn buttons in a variety of colours and sizes. Thanks for your help.
Don't bother Tom Ford call a real Bespoke Tailor. The reason the shoulders are so binding and you can't move is because the suit is not cut for you. James Bond only wears true Bespoke. With a true Bespoke suit, you'll be swinging from the chandeliers.