or Connect

Posts by az64q

According to the website, 35.0.
Brand new with tags RLX track jacket. Has never been worn and is coming from a smoke and pet free home. Retails for $128 + tax.     100% Polyester Large L Chest, pit to pit: 22.5" Sleeve: 32"-33" Length: 27"
  Burberry men's Polo shirt, the color is red and the size is Large L. There are three buttons on the placket, and the collar is a ribbed black. There is a very slim beige piping on the placket. There is also a small Burberry Nova Check pattern tag at the bottom of the shirt. This shirt is in good, wearable condition. It has been washed and worn several times, but not in the past five years. It does show signs of wear, like wrinkles and slight fading. But no major...
So... I wasn't sure if I should start or bump this one, but are they still really necessary?   I've experimented and with a lot of brands and products over the years, and I'm happy with the results I'm getting from my regimen. I've always pretty much always used an astringent. But now I'm thinking about dropping the astringent altogether, after reading a couple of articles.   I've never really had oil problems, but I do live in a hot/humid climate (and summer is...
I found these in the back of the closet. They have never been used, and are still in new condition. They are Burberry handkerchiefs, maybe they can be used as pocket squares. They are the signature Nova check pattern in navy blue. 100% Cotton, 15.5" x 15.5".   $35 with free shipping in the United States. International buyers contact me for a quote.
I'm looking at some pants on the J. Crew Factory site. I want some khakis, and of course the color I want isn't available in my size, but the sizes above and below are. Normally I'm a 31W and I think that's pretty true to size. Some of the higher end European brands a 32W fits well, especially in a slim fit. I'm tall and skinny, so I pretty much always have to get slim fit. I don't have any pants in a 30W, but I imagine they would be a little too tight.   I haven't...
Looks like it has the latest iOS 5.1 on it. Thanks for checking, but I won't be able to use that baseband.    
I'd really like to know about the baseband. Do you have access to the phone?    If so, Settings > General > About > Modem Firmware will tell you what the baseband is.   I'm only interested in it if it has a certain (older) baseband. And when you update the firmware, it might update the baseband (and if you've restored the phone, it automatically puts the latest firmware on it).
Do you have the box and other original materials?   And what is the baseband and firmware? I'm guessing 5.1 since you said you restored it.
Brand new with tags, sealed in bag dress shirts.   Thomas Pink Gray with purple double stripe 15.5" 35.0" sleeve French Cuff Slim Fit   Brooks Brothers non-iron white dress shirt, Ainsley collar 15.5" 34" sleeve Standard Cuff Extra Slim Fit   Dropped to $60 USD each, or $100 USD for both. Free shipping in the United States, contact me for international shipping. I can provide stellar eBay feedback.