or Connect

Posts by az64q

How much more is the flight difference, and is the price really that big of a factor? 10%? 20%?   Access from Hong Kong to Shenzhen is not a problem. You can get there by car, ferry, or train. But convenience is a different story. When you leave Hong Kong airport, you could be looking towards at least three intermediate modes of transportation to get to your destination in Shenzhen. You will be hauling whatever luggage and whoever else you brought with you. And you...
Dropped to $40   Brand new, with tag J. Crew Factory Bedford Pants in Dress Chino. The color is Light Hickory and the size is 32x32. Great pair of pants with a crisp feel that can be used for dress/work or casually. They are lightweight and flat-front.    From the J. Crew website: Sits on hips, slim through hip and thigh, with a narrow leg. Zip fly. Back welt pockets. Cotton.   These pants have never been washed, worn, or altered in any way....
Two-tone Datejust with a Jubilee band. Classic and elegant.   For sporty, a stainless/black GMT Master.
Not a whole lot of people talking about 2(x)ist, which is surprising because I thought that would have been one of the more mentioned ones.   I've been thinking about upgrading for a while, and I would try these out. The stores never seem to have a comprehensive selection, and I'd rather not risk buying online if they're not as good as they claim to be.   Haven't heard about the Evolve line at Target. I'll probably try those out soon, but I wonder how they...
Two pairs of Burberry Men's Dress Sock, in the Nova Check pattern. One pair is beige, the other pair is black. They are 70% Cotton and 30% Nylon. There is no size on the label, but it is probably a large (US size 10-13, approx). 100% Authentic, never been worn, no damage, coming from a smoke and pet-free house.   $50 USD gets both pairs. Free shipping in the United States. Contact via PM.
  That seems good to me. But it all depends on your skin type and the environment your face is in. So definitely start there, and see what works and doesn't work for you. I think Jack Black is a good brand. They have an oil-control moisturizer that is very, very good. Even if you don't have oily skin, it does a great job at keeping a matte finish on your face (shiny doesn't look so good).    I always thought Cetaphil was more targeted towards those with problem skin...
Hyponatremia (which basically means low salt levels).    But this happens when you're drinking water by the dozens of pounds. At once.
    I've never really looked for comparison pics. I'm sure someone on some website/forum has done so.   Using just plain soap strips off a lot of oil. As a result, the skin gets used to this and actually increases oil production, which clogs pores (facial skin has a high pore density) and creates other problems. Soap is also a dehydrator, so it disrupts the moisture balance on the skin. This leads to cracks, wrinkles, fine lines, etc. Also, water is a big component of all...
I used SumoTech years ago, and it sounds I have hair similar to the OP.   I liked it a lot, and it smelled great, too. I found that it worked best right after I got a haircut, when it was shorter. As my hair got longer, the SumoTech didn't seem strong enough to hold it up. As a result, it would be stiff at the base of the hair, but loose and wavy towards the end. It didn't look as good as with shorter hair. It would also be very poofy at the sides when my hair got...
    I didn't post the specifics at first only because I didn't want it to seem like I was spamming. I was just curious about toners/astringents in general.   But my regimen is pretty much all Anthony Logistics. Years ago when I started looking into this, it seemed like everyone said Anthony products were the best. So I intentionally tried the other brands instead (Kiehl's, C.O. Bigelow, Clinique, Zirh, Jack Black). The only brand I didn't try that I wanted to was Lab...