or Connect

Posts by az64q

One or two parabens are fine...but seven is just unnecessary. Some dyes and fragrances are known to bring about an allergic reaction, even for people who are unaware they have sensitive skin. So again, this is where experimenting with different brands and products comes into play.   Most alcohols are dehydrators, and dries out the skin and disrupts the moisture balance.   Yah, this stuff won't kill you. And millions of people use (and eat) stuff with these...
Skin care is all YMMV. Not only does it depend on your skin type, but also the environments you are in, your diet, genetics, etc. So the best thing is to try out different brands and products, and see which one works best.   That having been said, you need to, at the very least, cleanse and moisturize twice a day, every day with quality products. That's the best thing you can do as far as maintenance. If you have a specific concern, then there is most likely a...
This spider in my bathroom.   It's the biggest spider I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) and its legs are very thick. I hate it when any bug is in my bathroom because I always think they're going to crawl all over my stuff. I've seen sea creatures smaller than this guy.   It's on the ceiling, which is about ten feet high, so it's not like I can step on it. I would just get the vacuum cleaner and suck it up through an extension, but I don't think the spider will...
  Thai usually has that effect on the digestive system.
That's one nice thing about the airport system: you can check in and check your luggage before you get into the airport. It has always worked flawlessly for me. It's a surprising convenience.   I've always equated Shenzhen to Orlando. Orlando is known for theme parks, their resorts, and shopping. Take away those things, it's just an average, urban-sprawled city. Not much else is there. Same thing with Shenzhen, except that it's much, much bigger. (And instead of outlet...
I was all set to buy this...until I read dark brown.
I tried out Aveda's Pure-Formance Grooming Clay. I was looking for a medium-hold clay/paste/pomade that gave good texture and matte finish, without a lot of chemicals and preservatives. This one seemed to be a good choice.   It's basically an average clay, which would normally be fine. But there's a handful of ingredients that aren't good (denatured alcohol, aluminum) that other brands don't have, even though Aveda claims to be all-natural. And it smells awful. I had...
The green Lacoste is great for summer.
Snoop Hot Dogg
Shrimp Bizkits.