or Connect

Posts by az64q

[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
Sounds like a plan.   Thanks guys.
Ok, so I will be going to one...   It's an evening engagement party for my close friend, held at his family's house (probably young children there). There is no explicit dress code, but I want to wear a suit. My other friends will most likely be wearing dress shirts and nice pants. Maybe a couple of people might show up in a suit/jacket, but I really don't think anyone will be wearing jeans.   The current suits up for consideration are Hugo Boss red label, black...
For sale is a 2.65oz jar of d:Fi Extreme Hold Styling Cream. This has a very strong hold. I have used it only five times. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just too strong for my preference. This retails for $14 USD plus tax.       You want texture, you want hold, you want shine You got it with EXTREME Hold Styling Cream Try it wet or dry Work a small amount through your hair and work your style Use EXTREME Hold Styling Cream for strong...
I found a pair of Y3 Sprint sneakers in my closet that I had forgotten about. They're in great condition, still have the box, and I only wore them four or five times.   I was thinking about selling them. I checked Buying & Selling here, and there wasn't that many listings. I also checked eBay and there weren't a whole lot of auctions there either, and only a couple actually had bids.    Where's the best place to sell them? I figure that I would have the best luck...
BNWT, never been worn Thomas Pink dress shirt. It is part of the Traveller Collection and is a classic fit, semi-cutaway collar. Traveller Collection shirts are easy to iron and have been treated to minimize creasing and facilitate maintenance. The shirt itself is blue with darker navy blue double-stripes. The size is 17.5 with a 37" sleeve (Thomas Pink considers this Long). The website says the chest is 46.5". Pocket at the left chest. Standard button cuffs, and the...
BNWT, never been worn Thomas Pink dress shirt. It is part of the Traveller Collection and is a classic fit, semi-cutaway collar. Traveller Collection shirts are easy to iron and have been treated to minimize creasing and facilitate maintenance. The shirt itself is pink with white double-stripes. The size is 16.5 with a 35" sleeve. The website says the chest is 43.5". Pocket at the left chest. Standard button cuffs, and the cuffs are angled. 100% cotton This shirt retails...
BNWT, never been worn Hugo Boss sportscoat. This is from the Black line and the name of this jacket is Miles. It's a lightweight, two-button jacket with pickstitching and flap pockets. This jacket is partially lined, with lining around the chest, shoulders, and arms.There are two vents in the back, and two pockets inside. This jacket retails for $495 plus tax and/or shipping.   It is a modern looking jacket, and is versatile and durable. It is made of a...
+ 30   8066