or Connect

Posts by az64q

I've never paid more than $25 a shirt, shipping included. I'll never pay more than that as they always seem to have sales. Personal best was $16.95 shipped using their own $20 off code.   Also: [[SPOILER]]
Looks like some of you got your shoes quickly.   I ordered via phone from an outlet store five days ago and they still haven't shown. I wasn't given any tracking info.
The Lush Dirty creme sure is pungent. Very good, thick hold. Easy to put on, very moldable. I was able to style my hair pretty much all on the first swipe. Great texture, and not at all greasy or heavy. I'm sure it will hold up all day and night. But the smell is awful.   I've got this unpleasant aroma following me around, and I've washed my hands several times and the smell won't come off. I really don't think I can handle this on a daily basis. I still haven't...
So I picked up The Big Tease at a Lush store today, after reading about it here and it being discontinued. On the label it says it has a "fantastic shine". Just how fantastic is this shine? I prefer low shine/matte finish and I haven't used this yet. I was told this was the last one they had in the store, so I just bought it anyways. If it's too shiny, I may return it.
Three pack of men's 2(x)ist underwear, size medium in purple. They are from the Neon Collection, and are called the Sliq Trunk. These are ultra-low rise with the (X)-Treme contoured pouch. Very trendy and fashionable, but also very supportive and comfortable. These have not been worn, and are still in brand new with tag condition. The original boxes come with these trunks. They are $24 each, for a total retail value of $72.   Cotton stretch neon no-show...
BNWT Thomas Pink shirt. Purple striped, 16" neck, 36" sleeve, 41" chest. 100% Cotton. This is from the Traveller Collection.   Standard angled cuffs, standard placket, chest pocket.   $70 shipped in the US, international buyers please contact me for shipping quote.   PM if interested.
Brand new with tag, never been worn Thomas Pink dress shirt. It is pink with narrow white stripes. The size is 16.5" Classic Fit, and the sleeve is 35". Standard button cuffs and standard placket. The sleeve cuffs are slightly rounded. 100% cotton. Chest is approximately 22".   $80 USD shipped in the United States. International buyers will have to pay shipping, please contact me for quote.
Brand new with tag, never been worn Thomas Pink dress shirt. It is yellow with narrow white stripes. The size is 15.5" Slim Fit, and the sleeve is 35". Standard button cuffs and standard placket. The sleeve cuffs are slightly angled. 100% cotton. Chest is approximately 20".   $60 USD shipped in the United States. International buyers will have to pay shipping, please contact me for quote.
  I never implied that the Waynes gave Rachel's family money. I meant that old-money billionaires typically don't hang out with the Ford Taurus driving folks.    But Rachel being the daughter of a housekeeper makes sense.
For some reason, the green Ford Taurus that Rachel drove in Batman Begins always bothered me. I don't know why someone close with the Wayne family would be driving an old, beat-up, early 1990s car like that. And I don't know why they would still be driving it seven years later when Bruce returns. Whatever.   Hopefully this isn't a spoiler, but...   In TDKR, when Batman first escapes the police on the bike, there is a green Ford Taurus on the trailer.