or Connect

Posts by az64q

I have two BNWT Thomas Pink dress shirts. They have never been worn.   One shirt is Blue with Navy Stripes. It is size 15.0, has a 33.5" sleeve, French Cuff, and a Classic Fit.    The other shirt is Grey and White Bengal Striped. It is size 15.0, has a 35.5" sleeve, button cuffs, and is a Classic Fit. This shirt is still in its retail packaging.   $60 each shipped, or $115 shipped for both. International buyers PM me for shipping quote.   Update: Only the gray...
I'm looking for a good comb, and it looks like Kent makes a proper one. There is a lot of variety, and I'm not sure which one to get. I keep my hair short on the sides, medium length on top, and my hair is thick. I do the classic side-part, but I have my hair more up than flat. What's a typical length for a proper men's comb?   I am looking at two that are around six inches, one that is almost seven inches, and one that is almost eight inches. Are there any...
n/a
Any of you guys use thickening hairspray, or know much about them?
New Gucci blanket. Comes with box Black and gray with thesignature GG Double G Guccissima print 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Cashmere Approx 72" x 58" $200 shipped CONUS, international buyers contact me for quote   New in box Gucci eyeglasses Black rectangular, shiny black plastic, model 1615 (check Google for more images) Comes with box, case, and microfiber cloth $150 shipped CONUS, international buyers contact me for quote
New Gucci blanket. Comes with box Black and gray with thesignature GG Double G Guccissima print 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Cashmere Approx 72" x 58" $200 shipped CONUS, international buyers contact me for quote   New in box Gucci eyeglasses Black rectangular, shiny black plastic, model 1615 (check Google for more images) Comes with box, case, and microfiber cloth $150 shipped CONUS, international buyers contact me for quote