or Connect

Posts by Samuel Smith

[[SPOILER]] It is raining Maus + Hoffman lately.  This month's version of Hermes .... oh wait ... those are still pouring in...   nice finds - I do the same with bow ties as long as they arent pre-tied     p.s. best find of the day? this ended up in my mailbox with $0.00 cost to me. :)  
  Let me know how those work out for you! I have been tracking a NWT pair at my local shope ... they are @ 60$.     Had a nice little run myself.  The cap convinced me that you gotta spend money to make money :D   J Crew Cord Blazer - Vent Still Basted, Working Cuffs, Awesome (Warm) Lining   [[SPOILER]]   Kieselstein-Cord Silk Pocket Square (sexy)   [[SPOILER]] All this talk of Bill's got me jelly   Bills M2P (4766) Reverse Pleat Khaki - 40w Available     [[SPOILER]]...
dammit grendel...when they dont work out for you let me know
Damn 330. Sick haul that montipoli suit .......
Hit a few stores recently and picked up some things   3-Pc Brown Cord Suit (40r)   Norman Hilton Suit - 42r   [[SPOILER]]   Juicy Couture - 42r with some crazy skull spartan mascots and working cuffs (wtf is this)   [[SPOILER]]     Pretty Sexy Beige w/ Blue Windowpane Blazer - 44L - Is this a Tom James?   [[SPOILER]]   H. Freeman & Sons Blazer - Tagged 44R measures more like 42R     [[SPOILER]]   English Laundry Shirt   Tommy Hilfiger Contrast Collar - Fit...
Those blue generic man kick are sweet. Size? Available? Big shout outs and to Cap, Mr.Elusive, GMMcL, and Grendel. Successful trades and transactions with all
Please get the proper shoe trees. Great find.
damn, what a frustrating day.  especially considering all of the finds lately.    I did, however, have several firsts in the wild.  unfortunately they were all way above budget (ie Barbour sweater - $30, NWT Pringle Sweater - $70, Incotex - $55) also ran into plenty of orphans >,<   Alas i grabbed some things   Merrell Barefoot Running Shoes 30% of retail   Anyone a 20 Neck? NWT Gitman Formal Shirt     Two sweet cycling jerseys       Aquascutum Navy Blazer - Sweet...
Beautiful Polo Ralph Lauren Sport Coat made in Italy by Corneliani   Glenplaid Brown with Red and Blue Overcheck Dual (Side) Vent Fully Lined 3 roll 2 Button Horn Buttons Made in Italy by Corneliani blend of 40% silk, 35% flax, and 25% virgin wool for a soft and substantial, yet breathable sport coat unstructured, soft shoulders   Dimensions (Taken with garment lying on flat surface): Tagged 44R Chest - 22.5 Sleeves - 24 Shoulders - 19.25 BoC to Hem - 30.5   Happy to take...
Brand New With Tags finely tailored with a trim fit and modern proportions, crafted from smooth cotton broadcloth with a medium-spread collar for a contemporary look. Medium-spread collar. Applied placket with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Elegant French cuffs, shirttail hem. Split back yoke for a smooth, contoured shoulder. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Made in Italy.   Measurements taken with garment lying on flat...