or Connect

Posts by ipractice

Good luck with that. It was delayed again FYI to April
Way too early to even consider these rumors.As the article states, next Pro refresh has already been finalized that still includes all these things, and everything points to a Q4 release this year. Considering how long it took them to refresh the Pro design... I don't see these ports disappearing anytime soon. Who knows what the state of those ports will be like by the time we do need to consider removing them. IE does anyone actually use SD slot aside from photographers...
Needless is the wrong word. There were plenty of reasons that Apple removed the headphone jack, and if you'd like more details this article is a great read: http://www.wooji-juice.com/blog/headphone-hijack.html.I'm not going to defend Apple's decision. I, too, think they're trying to force the issue into an ecosystem that isn't ready for it yet. The same thing happened with the 12inch macbook. What I will say is, that it seems pretty clear to me that the iphone 7 is...
Review roundup with links to each publication: http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/09/13/review-roundup-iphone-7-is-the-greatest-iphone-yet-but-lack-of-the-headphone-jack-is-annoying Overall, reviews seem to be positive. iPhone release cycle and reviews are extremely predictable nowadays. But I don't think it can be understated how great it is that Apple makes conservative claims in their release conference, and that those claims hold up or exceed expectations (camera,...
FYI people who got jet black, apparently its got more grip so another plus for going caseless. I personally drop my phone so many times that caseless would be a bad idea for me. I picked up two cases off slickdeals ($2 one, $10), and I'm actually going to use a screen protecter this time around. I normally don't baby my phone but I'm fully planning on selling it next year for the 8.
I'm confident in Apple's implementation of it. Most smartphone dual camera systems up until this point have been lackluster or gimmicky like the M8's.
Got the 7+ 128gb matte black. Upgrading from a 6+, but just using it to hold me over until next year. People keep complaining about how lackluster the 7 is... but they made some pretty big hardware leaps this year. Fusion core is huge, finally waterproof/dust claimable, new home button, dual camera system... These kinds of things are far more important to me then some gimmicky new features. These are the things that actually matter to me when using the phone on a daily...
Oh, I haven't checked on this thread in a long time. I've been working as a fullstack web developer for roughly 3 months now, full time. It took a while to land offers (3-4 months?) after graduating, but I'm in a better place now. I was contributing within the second week on the job, and was pretty much on my own after the first month or two. I'm obviously still very junior to the field but I definitely learned the necessary skills to perform the tasks of my daily job. I...
maybe cuz its not sale season just a wild guess tho
Are the sales recent? I was there last weekend and got some damn good deals. Was pleasantly surprised being my first time there, it's probably the only outlet I'd go back to.