or Connect

Posts by ipractice

Yeah i have original carpe laces on them, i like the dongle bit that makes it easier for knotting. Guess I'll poke around but I wouldn't mind regular leather laces too as long as they're the right length.
My leather cdiem laces snapped. Any ideas on where I can find replacements? Tried searching but way too much results for lace up boots in this thread
Dick ovens at its best (nsfw) [[SPOILER]]
Yeah the bomber he's selling is a 48 for $300. I have his email if you need it
there you go again, clearly not reading anything i said.
lol honestly what are you guys even doing on these forums, you guys must be lost.i dont know how you expect to walk in to a forum thats specifically for luxe fashion goods and tell people how to value their purchases. my grandma would laugh at you and say "not wurf" for buying a $750 MTM leather jacket when she picks hers up from macys. it could be made from premium kobe lamb skin and be sprinkled with diamonds and she wouldn't give a shit for that amount. Did you guys...
I would imagine it would go something like this... "Stylezeitgeist: No, I only pay absurd prices for custom artisanal goods." "Superfuture: No, I only pay over retail for deadstock archival goods." "Styleforum: No, only like to buy designer goods. 80% off or more."
i just have a SF join date 2 years earlier than you. but if answering someones question means i'm new, and it gives you a lame opportunity to post an old and beaten joke, then yes.
im still waiting on a small wallet. haven't heard much on those yet
double breasted MHL is a steal, one size too big for me though. handled a lot of MHL while in tokyo last month and was impressed. great stuff for the price point