or Connect

Posts by ipractice

Anyone else mind blown right now? Just realized what your username really stood for. Always read it as one word haha.
20% off - 20OFFNAOPLS
That's exactly what I use them for too haha. I travel often and they're perfect.
Hah, got me excited too.
Well it's a little awkward, plus the fact that one of the casters isn't even audible.
The casting audio on that stream is so bad... I've heard bad things about Dota 2 caster audio but you would think for the championships things would be more organized.
The email says that the system flagged me, I have no idea how. I have the email but probably better not to put the site on full blast -- seems like its getting its fair share of criticism already.
I PM'd a guy on grailed saying that I saw the same listing on Styleforum (where he had posted it first and still had an active listing, and the item was cheaper) so I asked if we could just do the deal there. He wasn't very active on styleforum so I thought I'd message him through grailed. I got a message shortly after from the site admin saying that I would be banned from grailed for trying to dodge their fees if I did it again.
They all look different don't they? I don't know about the specific leathers but geos come in normal, blistered, and wrinkled leather styles. Doubt the actual leather type makes much of a dif go with the style you like.
it's moo did you really have to ask