or Connect

Posts by ipractice

Lost a lot of weight and got skinny recently, and picked up this grail. I know they're still gna be tight but I'm hoping my legs don't look like sausages in these.
damn nice. that was almost mine but was sad to find out how oversized it is, still looking for one that will fit...
For the amount of time distorbiant spends in this thread, you would almost think he was getting paid or smthing
its for sale items, and does work for RO and drkshdw. Picked up some tees.
http://shop.seven-helsinki.com/collections/rick-owens 40% off with FINALE Free priority shipping, VAT reduced, and weak euro... Some really cheap rick though selection is pretty limited at this point.
Qasa sizing is extremely flexible though, since they're essentially shoe socks. Just size down one and they should fit fine
nice, low starting price too. paid retail for my geller bomber and it's gotten a ton of wear. by far my favorite geller piece
I'm on day 4 or so for my guidi 992s but the right shoe is waaaay too tight on the width. if i wear the shoes for more than a few hours (even when I'm not walking) they start to hurt. there's about an extra half inch in length so I think i sized right, but can i expect them to stretch out more or should i size up? horse leather btw
nah he looks cool but i dont recall ever seeing his face before
ah shit you're totally right haha. nevermind