or Connect

Posts by ipractice

vis is always excluded from these type of things
This might cause more of a shitstorm than donuts, but tbs is sending out 20% off coupons. Check your emails
SF store has lots of AP in stock, just got back checking it. Didn't pick anything up though... The bomber is thick and warm but too bulky, everything else is ok but boring. Things fit slim and shoulders are a little tight if you go TTS.
40% off geller sale stuff @ acrimony. LABOR40. Dip dye for $94... not a fan of the color though.
They run half size big. Just got my pair earlier this week
yaaaaas thank you.
TOJ T1 in 46. Probably the most underrated TOJ piece. Wish it was a 48! http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/156430-bless-inverallan-toj-brooklyn-tailors-ervell/
You have to email them for an adjustment for VAT and yes, you will prob be charged duties.
Can't believe I have to unsub from the TOJ thread after nearly 5 years... Everything in this thread for the last couple months has been nothing but complaining. Really no point in coming back here while I wait for my last order. Any relevant posts will be reblogged anyway.
Acronym also limits it's stock and doesn't go on sale so it has a premium collectors allure to it. Definitely a lot more hype around it, sometimes less value than it's asking price but it seems to be working for them.