or Connect

Posts by sleu

OOOO I'll wait for the drop and go from there.
Are there any more short sleeve button downs coming out beyond the fruity ones? Also, will there be a restock of the short sleeve anchors (looking for M BD)?
The Thorogoods (left) were tobacco color when I first got them, but Sno-Seal darkened them up. I've walked all over NY in them and I've gone hiking in the mountains in them. Amazon link for more details. Debating if I want to Sno-Seal the Piedmonts.   Also, Mountain Trails on sale at Gentry!! Too damn broke right now.
I own a pair of OSB loafers and I've tried on some of their other shoes before and I own a pair of the Danner Forest Heights Piedmont. Main reason I went with Danner is cause I have really wide feet and OSB has to go custom to get the wide widths. I would totally get another pair of Danner again, you get what you pay for with both Danner and OSB (comparing to the trench boots). OSB is pricier but it's also beefier, and I wear my Danner's daily in the city and they hold up...
Includes: - Canon Rebel T3i 600D (Includes box with all documents, battery, battery charger, USB cable, neck strap, no CDs) - Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di-II LD SP Aspherical (IF) Zoom Lens (All accessories included [box, documents, caps, lens hood]) - Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM (All accessories included [box, documents, caps]) - B+W 52mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M) (Case included, for 40mm lens) - Hoya 52mm Circular Polarizing Glass Filter (Case...
^What he said.   Best fitting chinos ever.
The Epaulet Rivet Chinos will shrink length wise about half an inch and that's it. They don't really stretch at all and are the best fitting chinos I own and are worth every penny.
I'd look into Epaulet too, I've fallen for their chinos and trousers quite hard.
:O someone with the same size feet as me. Shocked.
This. Tried them with a dress shirt and some accessories...not going back