or Connect

Posts by ghandis brosef

Curious what size this is?
Hello - are the trousers flat front or pleated?  Also, do you have a 2B charcoal suit 38s?.
Gorgeous suit, wish it fit a 38
  Who wears a black tie and white shirt with a navy suit?    To the OP, the combination and shoes depend on the situation and time.  If going semi formal, try a white spread collar shirt with a french cuff and colored tie. With my navy suits I tend to wear dark purple, red, blue grenadine, and silver satin.  Finish with a pocket square.    If you are wearing it in the day, any combination or dark brown to walnut shoes will work.  Merlot always looks nice with a navy...
Joined Style Forum 3-4 months ago looking for advice on a new suit purchase...have since found my credit card balance rising...but look good though!  Oh yeah, I work in finance out of Seattle.
Here in Seattle, the "Black-Bloc" threatened an even bigger demonstration if more arrests are made.
2011 4 Runner 4wd...best SUV I ever bought.
I don't get why these May Day protesters are ruining my city.
Any advice on the order of suits to purchase?   I am 24, recently joined an audit/consulting firm, and attempting to build a suit collection.. Armed with the advice of those on SF, I purchased a 2B, slim, solid navy, w/ some texture, and notch lapel (this was bought from Wizard of Ahhs - I know, not the best, but I think after tailoring, it looks pretty good).  Including the navy suit mentioned, I have black, mid gray, and light gray suits (all are solids).    As...
Any advice on the order of suits to purchase?   I am 24, just joined a national audit/consulting firm, and attempting to build a suit collection.. Armed with the advice of those on SF, I recently purchased a 2B, slim, solid navy, w/ some texture, and notch lapel (this was bought from Wizard of Ahhs - I know, not the best, but I am a recent grad and I think after tailoring, it looks pretty good).  Including the navy suit mentioned, I have black, mid gray, and light...