or Connect

Posts by okreid

Hey guys, selling a pair of the APC Varenne boots that I picked up during the summer sale. They're size 44, in line with other APC shoe sizing, perfect for an 11.   Less than five wears on them - still in really excellent condition. They're beautiful boots, but unfortunately something came up and I need a bit of cash.   Asking for 350 USD. These are currently selling for 570 from TBS and other retailers. Ships with box from Brooklyn. CONUS shipping is free - gift...
Hi there! Up for sale is a very rare pair of Nonnative Wanderer boots from their AW11 collection. Extremely good condition, some wear but overall look good as new. Small hole in the back of the left heel sole, does not affect the boot at all and is barely noticeable.   These are size 43 EU, but run large. I am a usual size 11/44 and these still have a bit of room at the toe. Ships with original box. Retailed from LN-CC for $1500.   CONUS shipping is included in the...
Hi there. Looking for this piece in camel, size medium. Let me know what you have.   Thanks!
Looking for this APC jacket in size medium. Let me know if you've got one!   Thanks.
Hi there! I would love love love to find a plain, undyed APC tote bag like the ones pictured for daily day to day usage. If you have one you wouldn't mind getting rid of, please message me.   Currently located in Japan, will pay extra for shipping.   Thank you!
Hey guys! Selling a Toj1 2011 in medium grey with black lambskin sleeves and tiger stripe interior (but reversible!) lining. This jacket is a size 48 with an extra 0.5" in the sleeve and body lengths. Gave it some wear but it has a ton more life left in it. No scuffs, scratches or staining on either the wool or the leather.   Price drop - looking to move this pretty quick. Selling for $280 shipped inside the continental US.
Are these navy or black?
Hi there! I'm looking for low top white models of Common Projects in size 44. Particularly Achilles Low or BBall Low. Willing to negotiate price. Any amount of wear on them. Thanks!
Up for sale is a lightly used Epperson Mountaineering daypack in navy and red. Color and construction are top-notch - excellent bag for hiking or just taking around down. Retailed for $200. Looking for $110 shipped CONUS, but feel free to hit me with offers.   No longer has leather accents (loops, fringes on zipper).
Hello there. I'm selling a pre-owned pair of Japan Blue x Momotaro JB0101 Skinny Straight Vintage denim, tagged size 31. This is really beautiful denim, worn for a couple months to get some life in it, but still with plenty left over. Perfect for someone who's looking for slightly expedited fading process.   Selvedge denim, blue inseam thread, white rear leather patch, button fly.   Waist: 33.5" Rise: 9" Thigh: 11.3"  Knee: 8.5" Inseam: 38" Leg Opening:...