or Connect

Posts by dhazard

That coat is so.... 
PM Sent
Okay, so here is a haul from the past couple of weeks. Shout out to @Ken P for going out with me and helping me find some of these goodies this past weekend.   Let us begin with sport coats:   Gorgeous NWT David Chu, 3-2 roll, dual vented. 44 L       J Press Corduroy SC. She screams Autumn. 42 R       Womens Jil Sander, super shiny, linen and silk blazer. 38     INDOCHINO windowpane. I was impressed with the construction of this thing, given...
Is there a 'best t shirt find' contest going on? Because I think this just won...
Alright gents, I hardly do this but here is a haul from the past few months. Everything is available unless otherwise stated.       Sport Coats:     Brooks Brothers Country Club/ LP Fabric: 40S      HSM Traveler Windowpayne Check SC Made in USA (Super nice): 44R         Vintage Corduroy Cortefiel Sport Coat, with crazy matador lining: 43 R     Massimo Dutti Blue Dual Vented SC: 38R     DAKS Green/brown Tweed SC Dual Vented SC,...

EDIT:  Beat me to it! @drlivingston
 I believe they are the "Supertars". May be worth to just keep them. I know they're a comfortable shoe..
 I think this is the best line i've seen in the 4 years I've been browsing this thread hahahaha.