or Connect

Posts by Mitch D

Without a doubt,Paul Reubens. There's just something very Astaireque about his sense of grace in a suit...
Given Laker owner Dr. Jerry Buss' infatuation with Kobe,and his reported displeasure at Shaq's "Give me my f-in' money" comment in the pre-season,the argument is rendered moot. It's likely that Bryant had some influence on Buss' decision to not re-sign Phil Jackson as well. Kobe hates the triangle offense,which requires him to pass the ball,and would prefer a head coach with an offensive system that will feature him,rather than Shaq. As jcusey wrote,Shaq is no longer...
You are very welcome,Bic..  Happy to help,if I can. Mitch P.S. Perhaps you could order a catalog from EG directly. This thread,from Andy's site,discusses just that: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/F...?TOPIC_ID=2362
Well,I stopped by Nordstrom,Mario's,and Barney's New York this afternoon (I know: Tough job,but someone has to do it ) ,and none carries Edward Green. Mario's did have some nice shoes by Gravati,Sutor Mantellassi,and J.M. Weston though.
I thought that Butch Blum might carry EGs,but I called them this afternoon,and was told that they don't. I suppose I'll have to head downtown to do some recon. Will check out Mario's and Nordstrom,and report back soon.
Quote: Why don't you look into the Schott Perfecto. It was the original MC jacket worn by Brando in that movie. Try and get a vintage one on eBay. Depending on whether you're looking for a jacket that you'll actually use while riding -- with room for shoulder,elbow,and lower back armor -- or simply a motorcycle style jacket,here's a link to a Schott website,that'll give you some...
I choose my ties to suit my mood,so my collection runs from more conservative designs by Zegna and Charvet,to wildly colorful ones by Vitaliano Pancaldi,Robert Daskal,and Coogi. My favorite woven ties are from: Robert Talbott Best Of Class XMI Platinum,and Duchamp __ acole, Since you like substantial,vibrantly colored ties,here's a close up shot of a Duchamp,from tiedeals.com,who have some of the better prices I've seen on that line: (One note: Duchamps are very...
Quote: I agree with the Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park statements, but if you like Korn then I think one nu-metal band you might like is Disturbed...a couple of my other favorites are: Saliva, Godsmack...Mudvayne...but my favorite band of all time is Led Zeppelin.  It's their world, all other bands just pay rent...      Kevin, I did enjoy Disturbed's first CD,"The Sickness" (and almost wore it out,when I first got it),although I was less impressed...
artdeco73, I don't listen to much classical music -- I'm rarely patient enough to truly appreciate it -- but,in quieter moments,I do really enjoy piano jazz. My favorites include Bill Evans, Keith Jarrett,and a new discovery,the Tord Gustavsen Trio. Their new release,"Changing Places," is excellent. I also enjoy Philip Glass and Brian Eno (who is more of an electronic/ambient artist).
Brian, Thank you for your suggestions.. I'll definitely check them out. Mitch