or Connect

Posts by supplychainman

Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. Do you find the same to be true for the EG 888 last?
Thanks. Mods, feel free to shut down this thread
Was hoping to get some fit advice on Edward Green 606 lasts. I have my eyes on some Dovers for a while now and think the new year will be the time I take the plunge. Carmina 732 lasts have always been my best fitting shoe (im a uk 8.5 in them) and was wondering what size I would be in the 606 Dovers? 8.5 too?   Thanks!
Was hoping to get some fit advice on Edward Green 606 lasts. I have my eyes on some Dovers for a while now and think the new year will be the time I take the plunge. Carmina 732 lasts have always been my best fitting shoe (im a uk 8.5 in them) and was wondering what size I would be in the 606 Dovers? 8.5 too?   Thanks!
L'avant Comptior is great, but it gets a little crowded though. However, who doesn't want delicious 5-8 euro tapas, free bread and butter, and a great wine and champagne selection at affordable prices. The owner and staff are great too. The foie gras and prawns were my favorite there.
Went by Kermit Lynch the the other day and walked away with .... 
Had the opportunity to go to Restaurant A.T. when I was in Paris. What a fantastic meal.                          
Can you shoot me a PM about the all white too. Those are niiiiiiiiiice.
I really wish there was a matching belt for these. Too beautiful!
Is VAT taken out at checkout with Payal?