or Connect

Posts by supplychainman

Sent you an email today.
Great!.... Prices around $100 euro?
How does one order a Passagio Cravatte? The website is not user friendly.
Last drop... $350. 
Price cut down to $375
Brand New Never Worn Carmina's. I ordered them online and they dont fit. Im super sad about this but I've held on to them for about a year in hope that they would magically shrink....Well they didnt. Beautiful shoes. I have another pair and I love them. It is amazing how well they hold up.   Size 9. Remember this is European sizes.  I would say they are USA size 10's. I am a 9.5 and they are too...
Having a hard time deciding between the Baratza Vario Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder and Rancilio Rocky Doserless Coffee Grinder ... Anyone have a suggestion on what they have or prefer. Thanks!
Because I trust people here alot more than other places, does anyone here have any recommendations for a nice venue in the San Francisco Bay Area that ranges from 20-30k for 150-200 people. 
I might get one and try it out and report back. Only $100 for 1? I think thats worth it to try. I think a reason no one uses it yet is that they opened shop the last week in June. Certainly have credibility off of Hopkins history of club making with Cleveland golf.
Has anyone here used Hopkins or any of the other customized wedge makers? I am thinking about going with Hopkins to get some new 52, 56, and 60 wedges.