or Connect

Posts by apz06

oh nvm i suppose the 370z is lol
hahaha , would be interesting to see the chinese rendition of a corvette
I SELL MY BODY FOR $$$ AND FINE SHOES UUGGHHH LMAO. .. . . . .project consultant for one of the largest construction consulting/managing corps on the east coast and mid west, also we are the 1st company EVER to be installing a cogen plant in a landmark building in nyc for more envo friendly power. . .Hopefully aspiring to take over company 1 day (father owns)
I just love this watch. I always have. You can really tell just by looking at it that its a Gerald Genta design. Between this, the AP Royal Oak, and the Patek Philippe Nautilus he really did design the most iconic / beautiful luxury sport watches.      
I actually do higher reps as well 25-30 for sets but thats because ive been doing abs for awhile and mine are already decently developed. For someone who never really trained abs a faster way to try and develop the muscles would be to do a mix to really hit fast and slow twitch muscle fibers. 
I actually do higher reps as well 25-30 for sets but thats because ive been doing abs for awhile and mine are already decently developed. For someone who never really trained abs a faster way to try and develop the muscles would be to do a mix to really hit fast and slow twitch muscle fibers. 
im in project managing/project consulting. . MUST BE ABLE TO MULTI TASK AND DEAL WITH PEOPLE BREAKING YOUR BALLS ALL DAY
i always carry drivers license, debit card, & health card (always in fear of getting ran over by a taxi while sleep walking at 6 a.m. lol). . also like 2 bills
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/low_cal_creamed_steakhouse_spinach   -    substitue fat free sour cream & Cant believe its not butter for low fat sc and butter. . . . Call me crazy but im not wild over spinach or greens in general , so i try and mask them as much as i can lol
miller genuine draft 64. 64 calories 2.4 grams of carbs. not half bad tasting