or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Thanks Jason, I was just wondering if the length had been changed (seeing as you are a taller chap) - do you know if they come in only a single size? I'm 5"9
Hey Jason,How have they been changed from the "original" specs? Thanks.
 Wearing EG 888 and 82 in size 6.5, E width.. any sizing advice for 606? Thank you :)
I'm in!
Hey Greg, what is the markup for Eidos MTO? You mentioned that you didn't have the S/S books yet, do you know whehn you will receive them? Hard to get up early enough for your drops in Sydney, my sizes are always gone by the time I wake up and check the site
Brutal.. I had the 46 Valstar safari in my cart and about to click purchase, and then I got the out of stock message! So when is the Eidos coming..
 Really? I'm pretty sure when NMWA first started I got an email saying I was in the FC but I didn't get any notification for the drop? :(
 I much prefer the plain ones over the striped - #2, 3, or 4 if I were to buy one!
Some new drops online in Bloomingdales. @NickPollica Iwas just wondering if you knew whether the suit trousers have belt loops or side adjusters? Sounds like side adjusters but I am not 100% sure.   http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-glen-plaid-suit-regular-fit-bloomingdales-exclusive?ID=1203457   Also are the short sizes also shorter in the sleeves? I much prefer unfinished sleeves for obvious reasons, but the new jackets at Bloomingdales all seem to...
 The pocket placement looks a little off to me.. or too close to the bottom buttons. Nice colour.