or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Very nice.. did you size down for the loafer? Also.. looking forward to the review? :p
 Looks good Gerry. I don't think it looks like a manbag, more like a fancy / classy laptop bag? I can understand where PoP is coming from.. also probably depends on what you are using it for.  I really like this Epaulet one (mainly for the newspaper holder) but its even softer than the La Portegna in your photo http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/accessories/Bags Lotuff and Frank Clegg also have similar styles in the same price range with sharper (more manly??) lines.
 They look like leather sleeve buttons to me..?I think we all agree that things look a bit out of proportion.. but it might not that bad if he is a very tall gent, the fit looks good though! 
 Not to mention comfortable and forgiving. Many a tailor has advised that as I get older, I'll want and most likely need more relaxed clothing.
 During question time can someone please identify themselves as being 'from Styleforum - Aussies thread' and ask whether they topy their shoes
 Nice colour! Are you sure it is unlined though, isn't that back lining?
 More of a suiting fabric imo..
 You can always just ask the bride and / or groom if they mind :)Black can be a bit garish during the day, looks a lot better at night
 haha I do see what you mean... In my head it looks great, but maybe that is a different shoe.
 Deco black Collcutt cutaway single strap monk on the DG70 last. With a medallion. Probably a wensum or dainite sole. I would wear it with jeans or tailored clothing. Speaking of which, does anyone know if I am allowed to change the last of the Deco styles in a MTO? :)