or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Interesting my experience is as follows. Shirts - slim fit around chest - I still have to dart or take in the sides - I couldn't size down further though as the chest would be too tight. Would only wear tucked due to length (or because I am not tall)  Work shirt (sample of 1) - Pre-darted, great fit, but a fair shorter so would look great untucked Lupo polos - A more relaxed (but still slim) fit, looks better untucked 'Normal' placket polos - Very slim fit compared to the...
John Lobb Paris
Just received the chambray work shirt from Gentry NYC. It has has a great weight - heavier than I expected! But I noticed that it is slimmer and quite shorter in body and sleeve than the typical Eidos dress shirts. Are all the work shirts sized like that? Or dependent on retailer.
That's really cool, are shirts / outerwear (non-tailored) included?I was going to just pick a few items from the lookbook :)
 It doesn't look deliberate... but isn't that what sprezz is?? I thought he looked the best and most relaxed out of all of them there
 Would you (or anyone else for that matter) be able to comment on the construction of his shoes nabil? What is the price point? 
 Does anyone know the difference between the shirt fits Aldo vs Marcus?That looks great btw :)
 Thanks for the clarification Antonio, your description certainly improves the value proposition :) I wish they did buy them in long sleeve. 
 http://cdn.styleforum.net/e/e2/200x400px-LL-e2a73854_IMG_0698.jpeg I didn't buy it, but the jacket is incredible. It was a tad long for me unfortunately - I wish I could have it MTO in a short size. Stanley Korshak have more of their Eidos collection online, but there's a t-shirt that costs $250 :(
 The non-lupo polos certain seem more lightweight. They also have some sort of horizontal pattern which I quite like