or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Do you think it will be a good place to have a family dinner of 7? Looking for something that isn't (too) loud. Hope there will be another Syd catch-up in the near future so I can attend :)
 It's working right now :)
 That's multiple PJohnson suits dude.. which you will actually own, and possibly get you further places.   Rob pretty sure you are just ranking by price  
 He's still maintaining that he has no recollection of the wine... you think his wife would have reminded him! 
 Is the short brogued boot on the right made by Vass? I think I have a winner..!
 More specifically because it was work that resulted in boredom / tiredness / fatigue
I'm most definitely interested! Please add me to the list :)
 Seems like a very nice and humble bloke. Was he a bit nervous? He kept pulling up his trousers when there was no adjustment required lol
 I don't have anything against them but I suppose its quite an inelegant solution especially if its visible when worn like I think you can on the Herringbone peacoat.Most of the time the lining on a lot of brands seem to be polyester which makes it worse. 
 Everything is 25% off its current price. I just got the brown trench-coat. It has a detachable warmer which I don't care for and I might take up the sleeves 1cm but otherwise very pleased with the fit! I had been looking for one for a while as I didn't want to pay for Burberry.