or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Thanks. Are you saying that Iris Tailor are proponents of the Florentine style? I understand though. I like short skirts too. 
 Is the shirt being made by B&Tailor or SteadyState (http://www.steadystate.co.kr)? Did you get a jacket as well Nabil? Hopefully they come for a trunkshow at the end of the year!
 Ascot Chang is coming in August... I find they fit better than PJ plus they do Chinese monograms although to be fair I've never asked PJ if they also can. PJ shirts do have nicer buttons though! 
 He looks good, would be funny if that was a Herringbone suit
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the Sales section? The page has the marked down price but when I click the link to go to the actual item, the original price shows up?
 I too would like to know. I bought 3 shoes from them in 2012 and thought they were the bees knees (for the price). Those are still going strong and I expect them to have many years on its shoulder. Then received a MTO early 2013 - the heel cracked (I think it was a fairly well documented issue) and the leather bubbled up after one or two wears. Haven't gone back since. 
 Beautiful.. can't wait to see them roughed up.Rob I remember you saying there was a DB waistcoat design underway? 
Looks good but don't slouch!
 Wow, I also saw the rest of the photo set on tumblr - the fit looks spot on. Love the gorge.What kind of weave is that - sharkskin? I'm definitely going to book an appointment sooner rather than later
 Interesting. Foxy, I remember you saying that the suits were made in China. Is that still the case?