or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Sadly, shoes in Australia are hideously designed and shockingly overpriced. Most men think that Aquila is the height of fashion and that shoes with twin seams running to a peculiarly shaped toe are elegant and desirable. Yes, I've seen quite a few fellows wearing white shoes with suits. I thought that went out with the 1980s, along with gold chains and wide collared, open-necked shirts but it appears that they are making a comeback...
@gdl203 Hi Greg, would you know or have an opinion as to whether the Shearling HJ will be warmer or around the same warmth as the boiled wool HJ?
@gdl203 Hey Greg, sorry if it was stated but just double checking that we can order say a 46 jacket and a 48 trouser? 
I like the shifty logo change on the Eidos page ;)
 Yes.. what kind of winter weather would the shearling HJ be suitable for? 
 Yes would be good to know if we can also specify a Regular or Short length :)
 Have been thinking of replacing my barbour for a while now, this will do nicely!I'm wondering if we can organise a preorder if there is 'enough' interest...
Hi Antonio, how are the SS16 sportshirts sized this season - did they run small again? (Saw them in Saks)
What cut is this Eidos tux from Bloomingdales? Looks like Lorenzo - wanted to know a bit more about it before I pull the trigger :)   http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-puppytooth-shawl-collar-tuxedo-regular-fit-bloomingdales-exclusive?ID=1203459
 Not really, it will crease depending on how you walk. I think it looks great, personally.