or Connect

Posts by charliechan

PSA: Size 48 Eidos field coat back in stock, now if only someone would return the 46 
 No worries, I agree... it certainly wasn't meant to be an endorsement! But I do feel sorry for the guy, maybe I'm just soft. 
   Reminds me, I recently received 2 PG ties and Gianni asked me to post something on Styleforum.I haven't until now because I thought to let sleeping dogs lie, but I really don't think he is a fraud / scammer, well at least he wasn't towards me. FYI, the ties were beautiful - exactly to spec except that they both have tie keeper loops, despite my requesting otherwise. No idea if they are made of "vintage" fabrics but they certainly seem old, and don't appear to be inkjet...
How do the Merz b.Schwanen t-shirts fit? Are they quite regular fitting due to the lack of side seams?
Who nabbed the 46 eidos coat? :-(
 Sounds great! Fully canvassed? Also, did they have an actual fishtail back option? I love how they look, but I don't wear braces
Any clues on when the Eidos field jacket will drop? :) Need to warm up that credit card
 Maybe he just likes the look of them? We can fault his 'expertise' in evening wear and also coffee, but certainly not his taste in women!
All the 46 eidos Db coats are out of stock already? :-(
 I tend to have my odd jackets 0.5 - 1 inch shorter but not a big deal for me... just looks less sporty