or Connect

Posts by charliechan

Purchased this sweater from Martin Patrick online before the photos came up, and when received realised it was the wrong one, selling because now I have 2 of the same sweater.   http://martinpatrick3.com/products/eidos-napoli-navy-blue-w-cream-reverse-knit-engineer-stripe-crewneck-sweater-23356   Open to offers   Shipping price to USA included - please ask for overseas shipping
 I just got mine in medium (usually small) and yes it is a bit short, won't be possible to wear it tucked even if I wanted to. I'm only 5'8This seems to be common with all the sports shirts. Antonio I know you have already explained about the lack of pre-washing in ITA but um, have you ever thought to just make shirts for some of these fabrics a bit larger / longer to begin with? Seems obvious sorry.Not complaining, this was a frikkin' awesome shirt
May the man with the fastest connection win :D @gdl203 will it be sold as separates or as a suit? 
Are the sleeve buttons still available? Is it possible to take a photo of the inner pocket tag? Thanks!
 Any current pics please?
 They seem to be winter season polos based on the buttons?
Buy a scooter instead. Get more suits. People may still think you are Lapo.
 The photo and description of that blue glen plaid jacket is a 3 roll 2 however? 
Sadly, shoes in Australia are hideously designed and shockingly overpriced. Most men think that Aquila is the height of fashion and that shoes with twin seams running to a peculiarly shaped toe are elegant and desirable. Yes, I've seen quite a few fellows wearing white shoes with suits. I thought that went out with the 1980s, along with gold chains and wide collared, open-necked shirts but it appears that they are making a comeback...
@gdl203 Hi Greg, would you know or have an opinion as to whether the Shearling HJ will be warmer or around the same warmth as the boiled wool HJ?