or Connect

Posts by charliechan

@gdl203 Hi Greg, would you know or have an opinion as to whether the Shearling HJ will be warmer or around the same warmth as the boiled wool HJ?
@gdl203 Hey Greg, sorry if it was stated but just double checking that we can order say a 46 jacket and a 48 trouser? 
I like the shifty logo change on the Eidos page ;)
 Yes.. what kind of winter weather would the shearling HJ be suitable for? 
 Yes would be good to know if we can also specify a Regular or Short length :)
 Have been thinking of replacing my barbour for a while now, this will do nicely!I'm wondering if we can organise a preorder if there is 'enough' interest...
Hi Antonio, how are the SS16 sportshirts sized this season - did they run small again? (Saw them in Saks)
What cut is this Eidos tux from Bloomingdales? Looks like Lorenzo - wanted to know a bit more about it before I pull the trigger :)   http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-puppytooth-shawl-collar-tuxedo-regular-fit-bloomingdales-exclusive?ID=1203459
 Not really, it will crease depending on how you walk. I think it looks great, personally. 
Did anyone go to the Saint Crispin / Double Monk trunk show?   I'm glad I convinced myself not to go, but curious to know how it went.