or Connect

Posts by onewontdo

Thank you for the follow-up but the jacket is too big for me, unfortunately. It's a damn shame. Grab this while it lasts people! It really doesn't get better than this one.
Hi! Can you provide measurements?
I am looking for the Special Edition 6oz and/or Gray Caste RK trousers by Rogue Territory. The price is definitely negotiable depending on the condition of the pair. Please send me a PM if you have one for sale!
Any update on this? I am definitely down for a dark navy in size 31.
The Prince of Wales one looks fantastic. I bought a couple of solid coloured wool+angora scarves from them this winter and I am more than happy with the beautiful, deep colours and the solid fabric. I wish there were more boutiques that carry them in North America!
Still looking!
Thank you for this!
I would recommend a naval peacoat such as the offerings by Schott or Fidelity. They are very well priced and almost as warm as down-filled parkas. 
Tried one on and while it's incredibly warm and fantastically crafted, I just couldn't justify paying that much for this particular design. But by all means go for it if you have the $$
I am urgently looking for Gloverall's Classic Monty duffle in Navy, size XS~S, or Mid-Length duffle in Navy/Beige, size 36~38. I am willing to pay well for the better used ones, so please send me a PM and we will go from there! Thanks everyone and happy holidays!   *I will only be able to purchase the coat before the first week of January.