or Connect

Posts by harlequin782

That natural shell is mesmorizing...i thought that color would be a little boring at first, but after seeing pics of them in the wild, its easily my favorite shell color. Im really digging the more caramel light brown tones of it more than the peanut butter light brown tones of the walnut.
Personally so far, i cant recommend any of the recrafting packages.  In my opinion, that $125 + would be much better spent on just getting another pair of new shoes.  It has been my (one and only....lol) experience that the result of the recrafting package is considerably underwhelming for what you pay.  I realize they restretch the shoes to relast them  and polish them but mine came back feeling completely different.    They were looser, with noticeable bowing and a...
I had been one of the ones who had been concerned about AE's rapidly diminishing value proposition in light of recent quality control issues and the accompanying price hikes in its shoe prices. But it is of some consolation that the price hikes appear to be warranted as there has apparently been an unannounced cow shortage for the past few years in the U.S., resulting in a dearth of leather supply. It all makes sense now, and restores a little faith that I have in AE...
Thats true though...AE needs to quit with the silly apparel & accessories (sweater vests, ties, bracelets, scarves etc...)...ive always wondered who's idea was it to try to start selling clothes & accessories? Like theyre REALLY going to start competing with actual clothing apparel lines for sales...it just seems mighty silly to me, when they havent even mastered the QC issues involved in their shoemaking processes.
Appreciate it!....thats all i need to know...better just go for a real boot directly from AE then.
I know these are RL Polo branded boots, but does anyone think they might possibly be made by AE?
It has come to my attention that there is some skepticism regarding the validity of my inquiries about the variations of Chili. Namely Chili Burnished as compared to Bobs Chili, and Dark Chili. So just to clear the air on this issue My apologies in advance for the atrocious picture quality
Oh ok...thanks a ton.
Question: are Dark Chili and Bob's Chili supposed to be the same thing?...and is Chili Burnished something altogether different still?..
Question: are Dark Chili and Bob's Chili supposed to be the same thing?...and is Chili Burnished something altogether different still?