or Connect

Posts by harlequin782

It has come to my attention that there is some skepticism regarding the validity of my inquiries about the variations of Chili. Namely Chili Burnished as compared to Bobs Chili, and Dark Chili. So just to clear the air on this issue My apologies in advance for the atrocious picture quality
Oh ok...thanks a ton.
Question: are Dark Chili and Bob's Chili supposed to be the same thing?...and is Chili Burnished something altogether different still?..
Question: are Dark Chili and Bob's Chili supposed to be the same thing?...and is Chili Burnished something altogether different still?
Thats just the tip of the ice berg..from top to bottom the Dalton looks a mess in this comparison. The opening/throat is shapeless and crude looking, the wingtip AS WELL AS the wing proportions are misaligned and off...the alden's color is sharper, prettier and shinier, the construction looks neater, better laces, speedhooks etc... just a complete schellacking . And im an AE guy.
Yeah...i hate to admit it but the alden shitted all over the AE in that comparison...the dalton is a little sleeker, which i like, but all else considered, a pretty disappointing showing for the Dalton
Welp, that code definitely wasnt for a discount...lol...must be a postal code or something they use to sort mail at the post office. Kinda relieved, i really didnt need to be enticed to spend any more money at this time. Because that sure was what was about to happen..lol
Im not seeing any mention of 15% off in my catalog either...however i DO see the mysterious code on the back, so ill try to use it and see what happens
And how gorgeous they are..
God damnit Kahuna! ...i was hoping no one would say that, as i wanted a sleek non- 5 last shoe, and i called myself saving my longwing purchase for the king of longwings, a shell mcneil, once my merlot mcallisters give out on me...i admit that i am very attracted to the McGregor, but people here make it sound like a longwing blucher without a split reverse welt + double sole is sacrilege.