or Connect

Posts by harlequin782

So true about the tan strandmok...these things look awesome with jeans...might just be the perfect daytime lace up casual shoe.
I like the warwick, but if I could only get one, it would be the Mora.
Wow.
Chili 5th in my opinion
Yeah...those dark chili Carlyles were sick...
I love this guy's photography style. Multiple angles, with consistently good lighting...well done, and nice shoes.
I'm getting them...they're a much better casual shoe than the Elgin or Rush Street from what I've seen of them at the store. The AE rep at my local store said that in her experience, it was one of the most liked styles compared to their other casual offerings. The suede versions are super soft, but can tend to look like a tennis shoe from certain angles to me.
I think you should take some consolation in the fact that it will likely only take one phone call to AE's customer service for them to make it right.
Damn...that's just sloppy workmanship
Really, they need to ask Paul if AE has any plans of bringing back the Bleecker Street...even if it's only in one color: Dark Chili...or God forbid (for my wallet's sake) Oxblood with a rubber sole. Even if they had to re-contract the student who originally designed the shoe, I think it would be worth it for them financially.