or Connect

Posts by forbritisheyes

AnyoneAnyone know of anything else? I'm wary of buying from Nordies because there have been several testimonies that the "1st quality shoes" are actually 2nds being sold at full retail price.
Bourbon :]   I'm wary of buying from Nordies because there have been several testimonies that the "1st quality shoes" are actually 2nds being sold at full retail price.
Hi all, Does any of you know when the next sale for AE shoes is? I was on the shoebank.com website last week( and the week before that, and the week before that...) looking at 5th Avenues and all of a sudden this week the shoes are $300 for SECONDS. Up from $200. I should have pulled the trigger. Will the prices go back down before Jan 1st?   The sale can be for 1st quality or 2nd quality.
Does anyone know when the next sale for AE shoes is? I was on the shoe bank.com website last week looking at 5th Avenues and all of a sudden this week the shoes are $300 for SECONDS. Urgh.   The sale can be for 1st quality or 2nd quality.
Are these any good? I normally get the Nordies Rack ones for $12 each.
Any one?
A couple times I bought seconds from a member here for $200. Park & Strand. How did they sell them at that price? Does anyone else still sell 'em?
Sounds good. When would be the best time to buy shoes at their lowest in normal calf-leather?(referring to my Park Ave's in Chili and a McAllister/Park Ave in Merlot)
@mdubs Thanks, man. @rostov Thanks! @random-adam Thanks as well   Is there a discernable difference between seconds & firsts? I have a few seconds and don't notice anything myself.   I have actually called the Shoe bank before - it's where I got my Quinton's   If I'm just looking for serviceable AE shoes, do you think I should go the Shoebank route for all of them? I don't know if I have enough to buy all those either.
Hey y'all, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, but can you tell me when the best time of the year is to buy Park Ave's & McAllister's? and from who? I'd like to get another pair of Park Ave's in black & Chili and a McAllister in Merlot. I JUST noticed they recently kicked up the price. I don't mind getting second quality shoes if you fellas know where to get them.