or Connect

Posts by Flokk

Oh Oh, good eye, thanks! I pulled the trigger on the windowpane and gingham Hickeys, plus the Southwick (soon), plus the Gap. Something out of that pack should work.  Really appreciate the advice, man. 
  Here's what Gap has...http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48873&vid=1&pid=178130012 What do you think about these? It's tough to tell garbage from good...
 "To the top." It's an old thread bump adage. At least, its old in Internet years...
ttt
Hi all - I'm a first year law student, and just turned 33 - past the age where bad fashion is forgiven. Not headed to biglaw this summer, but I'm at a so-called "top school" and regularly attend lots of informal (biz casual) events. Will likely be attending much of the same at the small office I'm heading to this summer. I've been slumming it in jeans, linen, and my trusty lineup of AE bluchers so far, with a decent Tom Ford MTM for interviews, but I'm tired of looking...
Hi all - I'm a first year law student, and just turned 33 - past the age where bad fashion is forgiven. Not headed to biglaw this summer, but I'm at a so-called "top school" and regularly attend lots of informal (biz casual) events. Will likely be attending much of the same at the small office I'm heading to this summer. I've been slumming it in jeans, linen, and my trusty lineup of AE bluchers so far, with a decent Tom Ford MTM for interviews, but I'm tired of looking...
Just getting around to posting on these after a week of wear. Got a slew of the heavy winter weight OTCs in solids. Liking them so far and the colors hold up great after well...two washings. The claret and lilac look fantastic. No slippage, no quality complaints, and they are wearing well in Tampa weather so far. I guess you could get better socks for $20-30 a pair--maybe--but if it ain't broke there's nothing to fix there. If Viccel ever releases more patterned styles...
Was really looking forward to the extinct Ridgeway in 13eee, but unfortunately, this was the last best pair the shoe bank had to offer. I'm quite surprised that these were considered sellable. A quick look would have saved a lot of time and $20+ bucks in restocking and return shipping fees. Had some good shoe bank finds, but damn, caveat emptor indeed.       
Order arrived Friday, was about two weeks in packing and shipping--pretty good.   Socks are a little snug (I was between sizes and went small) but the heavy winter weight is just about right...will toss up some pics when I get time this week.
Ohhh man lol. Just missed it on the timing!