or Connect

Posts by AServetnick

Is the silver hardware available easily, just not on the website?
Gorgeous Shetland Wool cardigan, very chunky, very warm, very nice. The color goes well with jeans, the material feels great, and it's very warm. Size 40, 4 Horsemen recommends TTS or sizing 1 up, 1 up gets you a bit of looseness everywhere, and makes the cardigan like wearing a blanket.    Measurements: P2P: 20" Length: 24" Sleeves: Raglan   Note about length: It has a significant amount of stretch by virtue of the material. The sleeves are pretty much as...
Denim blue cardigan, comes off as a gray-blue ish color, goes very well with jeans. Very thick, very warm, very suitable for going out or just sitting around sipping coffee when it's cold outside. No, it isn't cold outside now, but you can use this opportunity to grab a very good cardigan for a very good price for use later.  Price is $150 + shipping/ fees, or pickup in Washington DC   Measurements:  P2P: 20" Length: 25" Sleeve Length: Raglan I'm 5'10", 155...
Beautiful Cardigan in size 38, Denim Blue. New Without Tags, tried on once for size, realized it was too warm for what I wanted it for. It would easily stretch quite a bit, my guess is that it'd fit a 36 slightly oversized, a 38 pretty damn well, and would stretch to fit a 40. Above that, probably out of luck.    Measurements: 19.5" p2p Raglan sleeves Length is 24.5" Sleeves and length have a huge amount of stretch to them- you can make this pretty much...
  After Dinner Button Down in white, size Medium. MoP buttons, no darts no pleats. Secret pocket. Very good quality. Retails for ~$150 Been worn 4-5 times, washed, hung dry. Like new condition, though I removed the tag in the back as it was scratching my neck.    Measurements:  Shoulder: 18" Chest: 22" Sleeve: 25.25" Length: 27"   Selling for $75 + shipping/ fees, or you can pick up in Washington DC
After Dinner Button Down in white, size Medium. MoP buttons, no darts no pleats. Secret pocket. Very good quality. Retails for ~$150 Been worn 4-5 times, washed, hung dry. Like new condition, though I removed the tag in the back as it was scratching my neck.    Measurements:  Shoulder: 18" Chest: 22" Sleeve: 25.25" Length: 27"   Selling for $75 + shipping/ fees, or you can pick up in Washington DC
Kudu leather, Plaza Lasted Plain Toe Blucher. Original J.Gilbert Listing. These are immune to the rain. Seriously. It slides off them, and the soles are rubber, so fuck all that water.  They're creased and have been worn 6 times, but otherwise in great condition. I planned on using them as a rain and bad weather shoe, and/ or as a casual shoe. They work for both. You can use them to replace those old Cole Haan rubber soled square toed monstrosities you now wear when...
Kudu leather, Plaza Lasted Plain Toe Blucher. Original J.Gilbert Listing.   These are immune to the rain. Seriously. It slides off them, and the soles are rubber, so fuck all that water.  They're creased and have been worn 6 times, but otherwise in great condition. I planned on using them as a rain and bad weather shoe, and/ or as a casual shoe. They work for both. You can use them to replace those old Cole Haan rubber soled square toed monstrosities you now wear...
  I seem to have outgrown, mostly in the ass, these pants. They're very well constructed, beautiful, and nice and slim. I, however, am no longer quite as nice and slim.   Gray Walts have been worn once. They have no cuffs, probably 1" to let out and measure a 30.5" inseam. Very nice, very well made, nothing wrong, just small. $100 + shipping Epaulet Listing plus measurements: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1106/Slim-Walt-Trouser-Medium/Detail Second...