or Connect

Posts by wholecut

I have a favorite pair of pants, which fits right in all the right places. I will be traveling internationally but would prefer not to travel  with aforementioned pair of pants. I will, however, be bringing other pairs of pants(that don't fit quite ideally), for the following purpose:-   During my travel, I intend to visit a tailor and have these other poorer-fit pants altered to the dimensions of the favorite pants.   My questions are:   1.) Is it possible...
I bought this tan messenger bag (it has blue fabric lining). It's selling at Marshall's for $149 (with a alleged original retail price of $500 on the price tag). The material looks like pebble grain leather but it does not even have the typical leather smell. It checked the whole bag and all inside compartments but can't find any tag or label on it. With that kind of list price, you would think it should at least bear some recognizable name. Can someone please ID this...
I see BN offering 30-40% off right now but from what I remember, the discount % will go progressively lower over the next few weeks. Does anyone know what's the exact schedule for what % off? Thanks!
Does anyone know how to reverse the terrible mistake I've just made? Now, I can't keep track of what I've read and what I've not (other than depending on my memory).   I tried to click BACK on my browser to return to a previous page and my computer was loading incorrectly and I accidentally clicked on a spot that coincided with the button for MARK FORUM AS READ. I can find no way to reverse it. What webpage designer puts such a button near the top of a page?...
I always wonder if corrected grain and brush off leather are synonymous. Are they one and the same and brush off is just a kind of corrected grain leather? Or, is brush off just a technique that may be applied to both full grain and corrected grain leather?
i was at nordstrom rack on memorial day. they were selling their cedar shoe tress for $9.90 instead of the usual price of $12.90. I grabbed a couple. Not sure if this is offered at all the stores. I visited 2 that day and only noticed one of them offering the discount.
i was at nordstrom rack on memorial day. they were selling their cedar shoe tress for $9.90 instead of the usual price of $12.90. I grabbed a couple. Not sure if this is offered at all the stores. I visited 2 that day and only noticed one of them offering the discount.
Asking: $59.99 plus actual shipping (CONUS only). Price+ship (in box) capped at $70.00. If it costs more than $10.00 for shipping, I will eat the balance. The were also marked as original retail for $135.00. You only need to pay the exact amount after I shipped.   Item: BNWT Black Chukka Boots Size 9.5M. The rubber soles may look worn down in the pic but I can assure you that is not the case and the all parts of the soles are fully intact. You can blame it on my...
funny you mentioned Barletta. i googled barletta but couldn't find anything. why is there such a dearth of info on this brand? i heard all barlettas are at least benchgrade, true?   barletta's on par with which still-popuar brand of today? AE, Alden, etc?    
Gentlemen,   Your replies are much appreciated.   dbc and add 911_11,   did your oder include anything special? I emailed Zee's and they told me it's HK$1600 for a paid of French calf but HK$100 extra for Dainite soles.   Did you buy their shoe trees?   I might also check out the Armory but I suspect it's out of my price range. Thanks!