or Connect

Posts by theh00d

I would like to know as well
Which blazer are you talking about? And, could I stack student code?
Excited about the perks and looking forward to new jackets even though summer barely started...
Hi, I'm looking for places I can get some nice wool dresser trousers/flannel pants in size 28 around/under $200 range.  I know of Epaulet and Howard Yount, but I need some alternatives.    J.Crew Ludlow Suit Pants (Classic) in Italian Chino though fits me quite well, but I'm trying to transition away from wearing strictly chinos to work.   Thanks.
Thanks guys.   I think I am leaning towards the Merlot Mcallister. Cambridge is outside of my price range unfortunately. I work in the creative design industry, so its business casual.
Looking for places I can get some nice wool dresser trousers/flannel pants in size 28 around/under $200 range. I know of Epaulet and Howard Yount, but I need some alternatives.   Also J.Crew Ludlow Suit Pants (Classic) in Italian Chino though fits me well. Anything similar?   Thanks.
So far I have the Park Avenue (Black) and Delray (Chili) Looking for my next pair of Allen Edmonds, something versatile   Strands (Walnut) vs Mcallister (Merlot or a different color) ? Or if someone can recommend a short wing blucher (don't see any on their site).   Thanks.
I actually like dresser chinos and the J.crew ludlow suit pants (classic fit) fits me better than the Bowery Classic Trousers. I'm skinny size 28 btw Any recommendations in terms of other brands/lines?
Short recap:   I got to the sample sale around 1:40ish. Took about 20mins wait to get in. Shirts - $40 Polo/Tees - $20? Socks - $10 Project Jackets - $60? Not sure about the rest (caps, sweaters, pants, shorts)...   Things were pretty much all over the place by that time. Once in awhile you might find a gem. I came across a Yosemite and Hype Shirt (not in my size though).   I left with 3 pair of socks for $20 lol actually I was planning on buying those on the...
Yep I would go with the ST-100x.   I have the Sl-100x but I should of went with the former. Next time...   Looking for a salt & pepper m-65 field jacket in small still....