or Connect

Posts by theh00d

Hi there can I get some feedback on the fit of these two pants. Sorry the pictures aren't that great. Thanks.   J.Crew Ludlow Suit Pants in Italian Chino       J.Crew Bowery Pants in Cotton Twill    
wondering if there will be the "3sixteen salt & pepper field jacket" ..been on a mission since forever.
Hi there,   I have the park avenue black in 9D, thinking about getting my second pair of dress shoes in brown now that I graduated college. Preferably a blucher/derby (Leed, Kenilworth, or Delray???) And, how should I size in those? Almost saw a pair of belgium on ebay that I like, can anyone speak about those? Thanks.
Anyone know how the land ends tailored plant front year'rounded wool dress pants fits?   I'm usually a 28-29 but they only have 30 as their smallest option
Anyone know how the land ends tailored plant front year'rounded wool dress pants fits?   I'm usually a 28-29 but they only have 30 as their smallest option
Yes I would say so.
Hi,   I'm looking for inexpensive, decent quality trousers/pants for work.  I'm a size 28, most I seen are usually 30 are above. Any recommendations on brands, where to look, etc.?   Thanks.
Hi,   I will be going to London, Paris, and Amsterdam from March 20th thru 31st. Its a college trip/tour, so we'll be visiting all the touristy spots.  I'll have a free day in London, along with some free time in the other two countries. Any recommendation on other places to go and eat? I already have breakfast covered and three dinners covered. How much should I be looking at spending per day (gifts, souvenirs, lunch/dinner meals, transportation) - everything else is...
Eh that "not for work shirt" though haha nice
Anyone interested in some American Optical Aviator Gold/Gray Lens/52