or Connect

Posts by theh00d

Hi there,   I have the park avenue black in 9D, thinking about getting my second pair of dress shoes in brown now that I graduated college. Preferably a blucher/derby (Leed, Kenilworth, or Delray???) And, how should I size in those? Almost saw a pair of belgium on ebay that I like, can anyone speak about those? Thanks.
Anyone know how the land ends tailored plant front year'rounded wool dress pants fits?   I'm usually a 28-29 but they only have 30 as their smallest option
Anyone know how the land ends tailored plant front year'rounded wool dress pants fits?   I'm usually a 28-29 but they only have 30 as their smallest option
Yes I would say so.
Hi,   I'm looking for inexpensive, decent quality trousers/pants for work.  I'm a size 28, most I seen are usually 30 are above. Any recommendations on brands, where to look, etc.?   Thanks.
Hi,   I will be going to London, Paris, and Amsterdam from March 20th thru 31st. Its a college trip/tour, so we'll be visiting all the touristy spots.  I'll have a free day in London, along with some free time in the other two countries. Any recommendation on other places to go and eat? I already have breakfast covered and three dinners covered. How much should I be looking at spending per day (gifts, souvenirs, lunch/dinner meals, transportation) - everything else is...
Just one pair of 3sixteen Sl-100x, maybe I should of gotten st-100x though cause I'm lean skinny guy.   Not sure what my next jeans going to be
Anyone interested in some American Optical Aviator Gold/Gray Lens/52
Damn I wish this was a small.
^ american optical?