or Connect

Posts by bamahabir

Latest I've seen was Ruby Sparks, which I liked.
If law is your thing could always go the phd/jd route and go into academia. Or you could do jd/mba and go into business.
Its all I have at the moment unless you lot are willing to share
Go stag and meet up with some bros. Then have a blast doing whatever capricious ill conceived activity is thought up.
water, straight from the gallon = )
5' 10" and 22   Would prefer to be a bit taller as practically all my friends are 6' and above but it is what it is.
Do you use conditioner? It helps quite a bit. Especially combing right outta the shower.   Also try using a bit of argan oil. Its made my hair a but softer in the short time I've used it and a bit more manageable.
^^^^
I've used American Crew Fiber and didn't really like all that much. Didn't really like the way it spread.   I've since been using Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream. I like it, but I don't think its an end be all product. Will have to get a decent hair gel as well.
Hey Sam I don't have a Golf Eco Drive but I do have a similar variant. It is a nice looking watch but beware about a titanium case. It scratches very easily and it is noticeable especially in the polished areas. Aside from that I've had mine for over a year, I've dropped it, banged it against things, its gotten soaked and its still ticking just fine.  Also there is no scratches on the face so sapphire is pretty kickass.