or Connect

Posts by drew959

I dont think Mark has any obligation to discuss with a customer their commercial arrangements and whether a supplier is continuing to deal with them. Who knows they may still be trying to negotiate. Mark in any case may have been instructed not to speak with anyone about this.  If EG are not supplying EoM anymore this does not explain why the orders took over a year to be delivered. Did EG say to EoM upfront the orders will take a year? If they did what should EoM have...
For those still waiting I suggest emailing EG directly for an explanation. EG said my order was delayed because of a bad batch of leather and I should receive the shoes in December. This was for a January order.   I asked EoM for a refund which they gave me.    I think the problem here is EG not EoM. Although EoM could be a bit more upfront with customers instead of saying next week, next month etc. 
I got this suit from WW Chan and would appreciate some feedback. The main issues that I can see are: - back of the jacket needs to be tidied up but not sure how to suggest this- something wrong with the arm hole from the back? They are quite high and said that a higher armhole would be uncomfortable.- jacket is a 3/2 roll but the lapel roll goes to the first button not the second - button stance is too high which I dont like but understand this cant be fixed The trousers I...
Everyone receive their shoes yet? Im still waiting
  I ordered a suit from Kent Wang online and it was posted 3 or 4 weeks later as it was with another customer. Took another 3 weeks to arrive. Suit was way too big (this is partly my fault but KW not very good at communicating which made it harder - typical responses from KW were barely more than a few lines) and it reeked.   Sent it back and asked for a refund. He offered gift vouchers a refund less paypal fees of $30. He referred me to his policy of deducting paypal...
Has anyone had any good or bad experiences RJB Design? Im getting very frustrated with poor service and delivery and feel ripped off.   Id be interested to  know if anyone has anything good to say about them. At this point id say ive thrown money down the drain for badly fitting poorly finished suits and shirts and would have been better off buying OTR. It wouldnt be so bad if it werent so expensive but the pricing lead me to believe i was getting superior quality...
Borrelli shirts have either a black or green label underneath the collar inside the shirt.   Does this indicate a difference in quality? They all appear to be similarly priced.
For those asking about Spoos fantastic green tie, it might be from panta it sure looks the one on their website, i just bought the navy one online cant wait for it to arrive
Thanks for the replies. Im not very good at colour matching and judging from the responses some of the choices could be better.   Ill get rid of 3 and 4 and choose something else.    Also number 5 is out of stock too, and number 2 is too close to number 1. Might just wait till they stock up before ordering, this is a lot harder than i though it would be.
Hi everyone   I am planning on buying some ties from Sam Hober and have chosen the following 6:   1. http://www.samhober.com/macclesfield-print-silk-ties/macclesfield-silk-tie-en.html 2. http://www.samhober.com/flower-silk-ties/burnt-orange-yellow-gold-and-white-flower-on-3....